Surprisingly, I agree with trump's spokesman.

If I had a dime for every time an abhorrent comment trump made was dismissed as him making a joke I could fill the tank of my pickup for free.
I understand…Trump made lots of comments designed to “trigger” his detractors like you. And progressives like you pounced on every one of them as if he was speaking literally. Knowing full well he wasn’t saying what you portrayed…

Trump knew he was dealing with snotty children, and he gave you what you wanted…Nothing today has changed…

So, my advice to you is simply grow up…

Wiki said it didn't come from Russia.
Our intel agencies proved otherwise.

U.S. authorities identify six Russian officials in DNC hack: WSJ​

U.S. Has ID'd Russians Who Gave Hacked Emails to WikiLeaks​

Last edited:
I understand…Trump made lots of comments designed to “trigger” his detractors like you.
Is that what he was doing when he recently disparaged wounded veterans in comparing the medal they receive with the medal he gave to a wealthy woman for donating to his campaign?

Our intel agencies have been corrupted and turned inward.
Your dismissal of the facts was as predictable as trump telling lies.

A senior U.S. intelligence official with direct knowledge confirmed to NBC News that the report on Russian hacking delivered to President Obama Thursday says that U.S. intelligence picked up senior Russian officials celebrating Donald Trump's win.

The U.S. has also identified Russian actors who turned over stolen Democratic material to WikiLeaks, the source told NBC News Thursday.

Anyone with an IQ over room temperature knows the facts
What facts are those?

But Trump sang a different tune in July 2016, when during a news conference the presidential hopeful directly appealed to Russia to hack Clinton’s emails. “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said, referring to emails she’d deleted from a private account she had used when she was secretary of State. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”
That same day, Russians made their first attempt to break into the servers used by Clinton’s personal office. From there, the hacked emails were released by WikiLeaks in dribs and drabs. And by October, Trump was complaining that the leaks were not getting enough coverage from reporters. “Very little pick-up by the dishonest media of incredible information provided by WikiLeaks,” he posted on Twitter.

Jesus, what a stupid MF'er you really are...When Trump made that comment in 2016, he was tongue in cheek mocking the idiots on the left that were clutching their pearls over the joke....What Trump was doing in joking about Russia hacking Hillary's emails was to highlight that it was indeed Democrats working with Russia to fabricate a complex story about Trump to win the election, and it backfired because as Democrats will never learn, when working with America's enemies, then being amazed that they double crossed them...Dolts like you will never learn.....
Vlad's Nads Give Rightist Chickenhawks the Sads

Draftdodging sissyboy traitor Newt Gingrich was outraged at Trump's friendly meeting with Putin at Helsinki.

Vlad's Nads Give Rightist Chickenhawks the Sads

Draftdodging sissyboy traitor Newt Gingrich was outraged at Trump's friendly meeting with Putin at Helsinki.
The dolts must think trump was speaking "tongue in cheek" when he threw the US intel agencies under the bus in Helsinki.

But Trump sang a different tune in July 2016, when during a news conference the presidential hopeful directly appealed to Russia to hack Clinton’s emails. “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”
Educate yourself, junior. That was a direct reference to the improperly stored and deleted Benghazi emails that SOS Clinton illegally disposed from her private server---No connection to her campaign whatsoever. You are grossly uninformed or you're just a base LIAR. I suspect the latter.

Educate yourself, junior. That was a direct reference to the improperly stored and deleted Benghazi emails that SOS Clinton illegally disposed from her private server---No connection to her campaign whatsoever. You are grossly uninformed or you're just a base LIAR. I suspect the latter.
The request by trump for Russia to find Hillary's deleted emails had nothing to do with the campaign even though it took place in the middle of the campaign? You can't really be that stupid can you?

Forum List

Back