Surprisingly, I agree with trump's spokesman.

You’re trying to justify leaks of information based primarily of partisan value…fucking hack.
I don't need to justify them. If you can't see they were sincere attempts to make we citizens aware of the threat trump posed to the nation I can't help you.

Vlad's Nads Give Rightist Chickenhawks the Sads

Draftdodging sissyboy traitor Newt Gingrich was outraged at Trump's friendly meeting with Putin at Helsinki.
Why would you worry about the draft? You’ve never lived during a draft. And being the leftist you are, you hate the military.

Find a new talking point, the 90s called, they want their lies back.

Your dismissal of the facts was as predictable as trump telling lies.

A senior U.S. intelligence official with direct knowledge confirmed to NBC News that the report on Russian hacking delivered to President Obama Thursday says that U.S. intelligence picked up senior Russian officials celebrating Donald Trump's win.

The U.S. has also identified Russian actors who turned over stolen Democratic material to WikiLeaks, the source told NBC News Thursday.
Again, you’re taking the word of another corrupted leftist. Talk about predictable….

Why would you worry about the draft? You’ve never lived during a draft. And being the leftist you are, you hate the military.

Maybe insert establishment for leftist…IDK, enlighten me?

I don’t think anyone would argue that I’m not a “lefty”.

I was subject to the draft (my number didn’t come up but later joined the Army).

So… yeah

You’re full of shit

If I wanted, or needed help from you, I’d rattle my zipper.

How do you explain so many Repubs who worked in the admin feeling compelled to let the nation know what was happening behind the scenes?

I don’t think anyone would argue that I’m not a “lefty”.

I was subject to the draft (my number didn’t come up but later joined the Army).

So… yeah

You’re full of shit
Why would anyone take a post written to a different poster, and make it so personal?

I smell Bull shit

I don't need to justify to make we citizens aware of
Fumblespeech from the "Educated Party"

"Make us citizens aware of." This is not only the Low-IQ grammar typical of college graduates, it is also a pathetic attempt to "sound educated." This is most commonly expressed by these fraudulent job-thieves when they use "and I" when it is not the subject of the sentence, because they've been told that using "and I" instead of "and me" in all cases makes people believe is a sign of higher education.

If I wanted, or needed help from you, I’d rattle my zipper.

The reason folks like Miles Taylor were chosen to serve in the admin is because they were Repubs. What they saw went beyond partisan politics. They expressed their concern for the sake of the nation because "we believe our first duty is to this country, and the president continues to act in a manner that is detrimental to the health of our republic."
What they observed was trump's first duty being to himself.

Our intel agencies proved otherwise.

U.S. authorities identify six Russian officials in DNC hack: WSJ​

U.S. Has ID'd Russians Who Gave Hacked Emails to WikiLeaks​

at this point what difference does it matter ?

Forum List

Back