Was Patton right all along?

You can't admit the U.S. actually headed off a coup, can you? The U.S. always has to be the bad guy in all narratives. It's a prerequisite for a whole agenda of lies and half-truths. One tactic is to entirely avoid bringing up the fact that the Soviets invaded Iran and held half the country; most people would never know this fact if they went by the left wing anti-Western narratives.

Another is the fact that the Soviets were never going to allow free elections anywhere in their empire. But of course never a peep about that, just how evul America is n stuff.
You have some confused history. Even the C.I.A. admits it participated in the coup, along with the British, in 1953. It is not even a hidden secret.

You have some confused history. Even the C.I.A. admits it participated in the coup, along with the British, in 1953. It is not even a hidden secret.
It’s impossible to reach some Americans. They desperately want to believe the fairytales they were told in government school.

it was 90 years ago, FDR was wrong. All US patriots have always hated dirty commies & Muscovites

slide_2.jpg

View attachment 994823
So was Patton. This is the history forum fool, not the anti-Putin league.

What do the Rosenbergs have to do with Patton's alleged crazy plan to nuke our Russian ally? An interesting point is that president Truman finally fired his aging general, MacArthur, who mismanaged the Korean conflict when his crazy rants about nuking China went public.

What do the Rosenbergs have to do with Patton's alleged crazy plan to nuke our Russian ally? An interesting point is that president Truman finally fired his aging general, MacArthur, who mismanaged the Korean conflict when his crazy rants about nuking China went public.
Interesting that both generals are considered great by many Americans, yet they wanted to use nukes on Russia and China.

Putin was a year old when the Rosenbergs were executed. The connection doesn't make sense.
of topic 🇷🇺 BS, DO YOU AGREE WITH OUR great General , yes or 🇷🇺no ? "We can no more understand a 🇷🇺Muscovite than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand 🇷🇺them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill 🇷🇺them."

general_george_patton_a_p.jpg

It's easy to start wars . Not so easy to get out .

O and Joe started many wars. Don is the only potus in the last many decades not start a new war, though he certainly tried when he killed the Iranian general and coup in Venezuela.

Forum List

Back