Doha Talks: Hamas shoots rockets at Tel-Aviv from the Humanitarian Corridors

Should Israel proceed with negotiations in Doha despite Hamas use of humanitarian zones for attacks?

• Yes, negotiations are necessary for peace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it only empowers Hamas to continue their tactics

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Only if Hamas ceases such tactics immediately

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided, more information is needed

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
The idea of replacing one terror regime with another is indeed troubling. Allowing Fatah to take over after Hamas would mean rewarding a Holocaust denier with more power- a complete betrayal of all those who were brutally murdered, during and as result of October 7th.

And let’s not forget the oil-rich Arab states, which have the resources to sustain this cycle of violence. If Hamas truly valued the lives of Palestinians, especially the children, why do they consistently use them as human shields and launch attacks from civilian areas? How does this align with the moral responsibility of any leadership, even one that claims to be fighting for their people?

Mercy and compassion, while noble, must be tempered with justice. In this case, justice means ensuring those responsible for the violence face consequences. True compassion sometimes requires us to be unyielding against those who exploit it.

I agree ... but I also applaud the State of Israel for only pushing a couple clear-cut demands ... return the hostages and elimination of Hamas ... these two are inarguable, we must never tolerate kidnapping and infanticide as weapons of war ... with this in place perhaps we can hope for an improved future ...

I would like to see criminal proceedings against the kidnappers ... everyone involved should have their right hand cut off ... just to remind everyone the consequences of profaning Allah ... we all know He Above All Else simply adores little babies ... alas, things are so corrupt within the Gaza Strip, no judicial system exists that could fairly prosecute anyone ...

What the Palestinians need now is honest government ... and it may have to be something imposed upon them for a few generations ... I don't think they can govern themselves ... look at the fertility rates ... and they will be bitter after cleaning up the mess ... left alone, again, they will descend into this madness, again ...

First things first ... the destruction of Hamas ... maybe then Palestinians will agree to be peaceful towards her neighbors ...

You raise a crucial point about negotiations - the apparently irreconcilable goals on both sides.

But what if the negotiation process itself became a pressure tactic?

The 'Courage Forum,' representing families of hostages like Kfir and Ariel Bibas, has proposed a bold strategy: for every day the hostages remain, Israel claims territory. It’s a calculated move that could force Hamas into a corner, making them choose between a humiliating loss or unconditional surrender. This isn’t about compromise but creating an unbearable reality for those who play with innocent lives.

Imagine the psychological impact of them losing ground they so desperately cling to.
Wouldn’t that shift the balance of power in Israel's favor?

Since Hamas doesn't recognize Israeli sovereignty over Tel Aviv, I doubt they will be impressed by Israeli claims over parts of Gaza, but I am certain this is the wrong time to be thinking about new Israeli settlements in Gaza. Israel will need the IDF to spend at least another year, maybe two, destroying the vast tunnel networks under the cities in Gaza and hunting down and destroying Hamas weapons and other infrastructure while at the same time forcing Hezbollah out of southern Lebanon and preparing for direct confrontations wit Iran, not guarding Israeli hothouses in Gaza.

As the IDF continues to advance, Hamas already faces the choice of humiliating loss or unconditional surrender and leveraging the hostages is their last hope of stopping the advance, so they will not give them up for any less than an Israeli ceasefire and withdrawal - effectively an Israeli surrender - unless they lose all hope of prevailing and give up the hostages in exchange for exile.

we get a rocket-by-rocket account of the activities there ... I was horrified, if this was happening in San Diego, Yuma, El Paso, San Antonio, New Orleans ... the US Army would be going in leveling them drug cartel positions, where ever they might be ... yeah, Israel has a right to fight back, we certainly would ...
Mexico Is Our Gaza

Our own invasions by immigration criminals and drugs call for the same violent retaliation as the only way to stop it. Our weak and treasonous foreign-loving ruling class refuses to lift a finger to save us. No wonder they advise Israel to make peace with its potential destroyers, a Jew-Replacement strategy.

Mexico's America-hating narco-controlled ruling class must be dealt with the way the Israelis are dealing with Hamas. No mas from our terrorist neighbor.

Forum List

Back