Why is there energy criss?

We are shut out of drilling for sweet crude which is the easiest crude to refine into fuel... most of which is on so called government land and off shore....

Lol. Light sweet crude is not from government land or offshore. Mostly it's from Libya.

What year 1830?
At beginning of August of this year (week before last) we were exporting 10.55 million barrels, that week. We were not exporting anywhere near that, during the Trump administration. It is not surprising we are exporting more on average than any time in history. Afterall, we are producing significantly more than any time in history.

Trump put sanctions on Venezuela so we stopped buying from Venezuela and started buying from Russia. Then Russia invaded Ukraine. Trump has nothing to do with the oil business. We're still importing 5-7 million bpd from Canada and Mexico. We import a little from OPEC, not much
There is Russia and Venezuela the US could start buying from them and the energy criss would be over. But the US hates those two countries and will not buy from them. The Saudi Arabia just loves the US now not buying from those two countries well they increase sell price.

surada Harpy Eagle you argue with me about this but gas is still too high at the pump... Russia is funding their war with oil and gas Iran is funding their proxy war on Israel with oil... so what the fuck you idiots?....

And he was correct, gas was cheaper when there was no war between Russia and Ukraine because then we could still buy Russian oil.

Okay I misread it, I thought he was saying there was never war with Russia and Ukraine up to these day never was war.

As he was saying before the war with Russia and Ukraine.

surada Harpy Eagle you argue with me about this but gas is still too high at the pump... Russia is funding their war with oil and gas Iran is funding their proxy war on Israel with oil... so what the fuck you idiots?....

Iran is producing about 4 million barrels a day. Israel used to buy all their oil from Iran.. in fact, tens of thousands of Jews lived in Iran for 2500 years. Remember Atoms for Peace? Israel has been threatening Iran every quarter since 1994. Maybe they should stop.

Iran is producing about 4 million barrels a day. Israel used to buy all their oil from Iran.. in fact, tens of thousands of Jews lived in Iran for 2500 years. Remember Atoms for Peace? Israel has been threatening Iran every quarter since 1994. Maybe they should stop.
Oil makes the world work... the world needs as much as it can get out of the ground... wind and solar is never going to cut it...

In 2023, Russia produced around 11.1 million barrels of oil per day, which is a 2% decrease from 2022. This makes Russia the world's third-largest oil producer, accounting for more than 12% of global crude oil production. Russia's oil industry is a major contributor to the country's exports, and the economy is highly dependent on energy exports. However, Russia's oil production is expected to decrease over the next three decades, even under business-as-usual scenarios.

Forum List

Back