Can “childless cat ladies” or childless gamers be good politicians and or Presidents?

That's a QUOTE from Kamala, #FAKECOWBOYDUMBFUCK
She used it all the time in her stump speeches back in the day. Gibberish. But..... She is a dimocrap.

dimocraps aren't just scum, they're not just stupid, they are FUCKING STUPID. All of them. Top down.

Do they have enough skin in the game? Can/do they see America through a wide enough lens?
Can/do they care about a 50 year plan for our nation?
Nothing motivates me like thinking about my children and their future does…I can’t imagine not having my children to drive my level of ambition.
Your thoughts?

Just because you're married and have kids doesn't automatically mean you love our country, want to protect it and be a good politician. Look at Nancy pelosi, Joe Biden, Obama, and tim walz. They are all married with kids but have been some of the worst enemies of the country ever and only live to serve their own personal financial and political gains and the gains of those that donate money to them.

Depends on how they were raised.

Anyone can be a good politician as long as they care about america and Americans. If they are rational, intelligent, and are able to recognize what America stands for. If they have American morals, values, standards and pride.

If you grow up in a household and raised by decent people chances are you'll be a decent person even if you have no kids.

Politicians need to be judged based on their actions, and not checkbox qualifiers like if they have kids or if they are black. Saying they should have kids is just another way of saying "we need to hire more women, gays and non whites".

If we want to fix our politicians problem then all we need to do is hold them accountable for their actions across the board. Fire them if they harm our society or nation, jail them if they do insider trading, if they commit treasonous acts then they should be treated accordingly.

If you create an environment where political positions are held to the fire when they cease serving America or have anti American agendas then you'll end up with a better lot. But sadly that will be hard since the only people that can hold them accountable and punish them is themselves.

<snip>

That is you, not everyone is like you. My childless cat mother daughter has more drive and ambition in her little toe than you have possessed your entire life. She makes men like you at her job pee their pants and make snide remarks as they think only men are allowed to be ambitious or show a desire to constantly move up.

Sounds like she's more Man than you are. :auiqs.jpg:

Of course they can, in fact they might be able to see through a wider lens as having children tends to make you focus on them instead of the bigger picture.

Even as a Marine I made career choices based upon having kids and wanting to be there for them. I retired when I did as I had promised my daughter I would not move her while she was in high school.

My current job was chosen due to the work life balance and I was willing to take a bit less money for more time with my kids.

People without kids do not need to worry about such things.

Of course they can.

That is you, not everyone is like you. My childless cat mother daughter has more drive and ambition in her little toe than you have possessed your entire life. She makes men like you at her job pee their pants and make snide remarks as they think only men are allowed to be ambitious or show a desire to constantly move up.
Having pride in a child is normal. Our nation will not survive this era if it continues. And the cracks are there now as the Progressive party is dictatorial. We depend on foreign nations for survival now. Or at least a percentage of the population which is noticeable in any downturn due to any reason.

My 3 kids are grown. It's a new trend. Out of 4 adult granddaughters only one plans on kids. They are all married too. And they could easily afford to have them.
This is part of how America will be replaced. The new America will be a dark place

Forum List

Back