Can “childless cat ladies” or childless gamers be good politicians and or Presidents?

My 3 kids are grown. It's a new trend. Out of 4 adult granddaughters only one plans on kids. They are all married too. And they could easily afford to have them.
Why do you think that is? I have two nieces one has three kids and is homeschooling. The other has none but it’s all because of her husband. He’s far left and doesn’t want to add to global warming, yet they fly off to Europe twice a year for vacations so try to figure that out.

Do they have enough skin in the game? Can/do they see America through a wide enough lens?
Can/do they care about a 50 year plan for our nation?
Nothing motivates me like thinking about my children and their future does…I can’t imagine not having my children to drive my level of ambition.
Your thoughts?
Weird thread

Weird questions

MAGA

Which of Trumps policies had you struggling while everyone legit was kicking ass?
Was it his energy policy and $2 fuel?
Was it his border policy and fewer beaners raping and killing our daughters?
Was is his foreign policy and complete command of the middle east?
Those are some damn good fantasies.

EVERY Thread is about an explanation of why dimocraps are scum. ALL of them

At least Kamaltoe didn't go for IVF to produce a couple kids for the cameras like the sasquatch did. Just as likely is that Malia and Sasha are Test-Tube babies or were brough to this Earth by a surrogate mommy.

The Bastard Son of Frank Marshall Davis doesn't like women, he actually prefers older white dewds. He and Rahm Emmanuel both

Ever seen a pic of The Skunk Ape pregnant? Neither has anybody else. And Frank Marshall Davis is 'obamas' daddy, not BO Senior. When Barack Sr found out he'd been played by Stanley Ann is when he flipped out

Everything about the dimocrap scum party is phony. ALL of it. Especially the dim voters. Stupidest fucks on Planet Earth

What else do you need to know?
None of that rant changes the fact democrats are scum. Try again.

Do they have enough skin in the game? Can/do they see America through a wide enough lens?
Nothing motivates me like thinking about my children and their future does…I can’t imagine not having my children to drive my level of ambition.
Your thoughts?

So you post here all day?

So fuck the Constitution huh?
Not everyone got to vote originally. You must have missed that class.

Wards of the state should not be able to vote. If you can’t support yourself you don’t get a vote in what we have to give you. That’s the same reason government unions need to be eliminated.

Not everyone got to vote originally. You must have missed that class.

Wards of the state should not be able to vote. If you can’t support yourself you don’t get a vote in what we have to give you. That’s the same reason government unions need to be eliminated.
You realize that Amendments are part of the Constitution right.

But you’d prefer to go back to slavery and the days when women had no vote right?

What a good little Republican you are

Weird thread

Weird questions

MAGA
hahaha…hold the fuck on you backward thinking Twilight Zoner!
Where I come from weird are men who prefer a mans dirty butthole over a beautiful vagina.
Weird are rug munching butch lesbians.
Weird are men who think they can be women by proclamation.
Weird are attention whore whackos with green 14” mohawks.
Weird are women who wear pink pussy hats.
Weird are leftarded kids with face and neck tattoos.
Weird are latte sipping pajama boy faggots.
Weird are suicidal gaming incels who dwell in grandmas basement.

All of us sane people know we can ALWAYS draw a straight line from you leftists to weird…don’t you dare try and spin this with your backwards ass shit.

hahaha…hold the fuck on you backward thinking Twilight Zoner!
Where I come from weird are men who prefer a mans dirty butthole over a beautiful vagina.
Weird are rug munching butch lesbians.
Weird are men who think they can be women by proclamation.
Weird are attention whore whackos with green 14” mohawks.
Weird are women who wear pink pussy hats.
Weird are leftarded kids with face and neck tattoos.
Weird are latte sipping pajama boy faggots.
Weird are suicidal gaming incels who dwell in grandmas basement.

All of us sane people know we can ALWAYS draw a straight line from you leftists to weird…don’t you dare try and spin this with your backwards ass shit.
Is there anyone you don’t hate you weird motherfucker

Your thoughts?

Nah, I support women who have sucked cock to the top, and laugh their way into a White House free of the democracy we Democrats like to talk about.

Forum List

Back