Can “childless cat ladies” or childless gamers be good politicians and or Presidents?

You realize that Amendments are part of the Constitution right.

But you’d prefer to go back to slavery and the days when women had no vote right?

What a good little Republican you are
Why are you always this stupid? Not getting a vote doesn’t equal slavery for fuck sakes. Women owning land can vote, WTF are you talking about?

There was no amendment to give government workers the right to unionize, as a matter of fact until an executive order was given it was strictly denied. All we have to do is have Trump remove that order and it’s over. Simple fix to a massive problem.

I’ll take them over the malignant narcissist that is Trump.

#EASYCHOICE
tucks - Copy 2.jpg

Why are you always this stupid? Not getting a vote doesn’t equal slavery for fuck sakes. Women owning land can vote, WTF are you talking about?

There was no amendment to give government workers the right to unionize, as a matter of fact until an executive order was given it was strictly denied. All we have to do is have Trump remove that order and it’s over. Simple fix to a massive problem.
The time you want to go back to was based on slavery. Blacks could only vote in one state and that ended in 1807. Women couldn’t vote in most states until the 20th Century regardless of land ownership.

You a weird fucking idiot

The time you want to go back to was based on slavery. Blacks could only vote in one state and that ended in 1807. Women couldn’t vote in most states until the 20th Century regardless of land ownership.

You a weird fucking idiot
You clearly don’t know the definition of weird.
This is weird.
IMG_1874.jpeg

I would never vote for any of the prune-faced lib hags that Vance was referring to

However there are exceptions to everything

So I might vote for Condoleezza Rice who never married and didnt have children

Forum List

Back