Racist of the Week

White Supremacists EMBARRASSED in Nashville​

You have to pity lefties who worship Malcolm X and spend time digging up bogus examples of "racism". The democrat party is so chaotic that the only thing they have left is the race card. Trump did more to unite the races in his speech in the Bronx than fifty years of democrat plantation rhetoric.
Delusional.

People keep taking about how racism is a thing of the past. They pretend racism ended in the 1960's. Apparently a lot of people actually believe in the Teflon Thery of History. But reality hows a different story.

No one has said racism ended you clod. Institutional racism has ended.

All he knows is whitey done him wrong.

Likely he's never had any ambition and didn't amount to squat so it's Whitey's fault
Likey he's done better than you and he opposes the racism you guys post online.

I know, I had told him that last week in one of my comments. He will never have any accountability for anything he says. It's always the WHITE Man's fault.
Does he even know that the KKK was the Democrats? The party he endures so much? I doubt he even cares....
I know that in 1860 the Democrats were KKK and in 1860 Republicans proposed reparations. When the evidence shows that the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism, you are the one who doesn't want to accept accountability.

He has zero credibility accusing anyone of racism
I have 100 percent credibility. What you call racism isn't even racism. You want to run your mouth about blacks but you think we can't say shit about whites. I have 400 years of evidence. You have nothing but your feelings.

DigitalDrifter said:
When your livelihood is dependent on keeping 'racism' alive, of course to you it's very 'alive'.

More delusion. It is apparent that right wing whites don't think befoe they say things.

It’s an industry. Race demagogues like NAACP and BET and HBCU’s, etc, all learned from the Negro Leagues that integration is bad for business. Segregation is a money maker.

White is a race. And it was white race demagogues that created the need for an NAACP, BET or HBCUS. Baseball never really integrated, because they only took a few players. They should have put teams from the Negro leagues into the so called major leagues. That would have insured there were black coaches, black team owners, black GMS, and all kindsof black front office staffs on those teams. So then what whites race demagogues learned was that competition is bad for businsess.

It is this kind of ass backwards thinking created by a purposeful amnesia that makes right wing whites look so STUPID when they post opinions on these issues.

Funny how BLM leadership, the race hustlers and alike refuse to actually share their vast wealth and consider poor Blacks suckers.

Last edited:
Funny how BLM leadership, the race hustlers and alike refuse to actually share their vast wealth and consider poor Blacks suckers.
Funny how you haven't looked at the BLM financials. And it's even funnier that you think BLM is the only black organization.

This is the number 1 race hustler in America.

1723440200580.png

Funny how you haven't looked at the BLM financials. And it's even funnier that you think BLM is the only black organization.

This is the number 1 race hustler in America.

View attachment 994269
It’s not unexpected yet Funny how YOU haven’t actually.

Trump.. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN,

(despite Democrat resistance). 😉

Forum List

Back