Racist of the Week

People keep taking about how racism is a thing of the past. They pretend racism ended in the 1960's. Apparently a lot of people actually believe in the Teflon Thery of History. But reality hows a different story.

Nobody believes racism ended in the 60’s. What changed is that the race baiting wing of Black leadership officially sold out to the Democrat Party.

I know, I had told him that last week in one of my comments. He will never have any accountability for anything he says. It's always the WHITE Man's fault.
Does he even know that the KKK was the Democrats? The party he endures so much? I doubt he even cares....
You could tell him he's black, and he'd disagree. He's always right, regardless if it disagrees with science, current events or history. If you told him Neil Armstrong landed on the moon, he'd deny it, and then accuse him of being a white racist that didn't allow a black man to be the first.

You could tell him he's black, and he'd disagree. He's always right, regardless if it disagrees with science, current events or history. If you told him Neil Armstrong landed on the moon, he'd deny it, and then accuse him of being a white racist that didn't allow a black man to be the first.

He certainly took it up the caboose on this thread

Forum List

Back