So who had the worse VP pick, Trump or Harris?

Worst pick?

• Trump

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Harris

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
It's a matter of policy rather than appearance. Walz is about the grooming of children into life changing gender operations what they are unable to understand. He is for open borders and all the unrest that goes along with it. His record in protecting his constituents from social unrest and arsonist attacks is dismal and he admits it. Vance is about law enforcement and protection of children from pedophile groomers who would ruin their lives. Pick your choice.

It's a matter of policy rather than appearance. Walz is about the grooming of children into life changing gender operations what they are unable to understand. He is for open borders and all the unrest that goes along with it. His record in protecting his constituents from social unrest and arsonist attacks is dismal and he admits it. Vance is about law enforcement and protection of children from pedophile groomers who would ruin their lives. Pick your choice.
Yep....being a sexual deviant pays these days.

After watching Fetterman win PA despite not being able to talk after a stroke and the DNC electing a literal dead man to the state legislature, the DNC I think PA was a given to be won as well.
Fetterman won PA because of Shapiro.

Vance was a bad pick it doesn’t make electoral sense but at the time if you believe Biden is your opponent I guess I can see not caring. The Walz pick is just dumb. Harris was going to win Minne anyway. Should have picked Kelly or Shapiro.
Shapiro would have alienated the Hamas wing of the Democrat party.

It seems to be an endless race to the bottom; horrible candidates in all the top positions. Maybe America's sins are catching up. If it's the government deserved one gets, it must have been a real bang-up bad act that earned us this.

Forum List

Back