So who had the worse VP pick, Trump or Harris?

Worst pick?

• Trump

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Harris

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters
It's a matter of policy rather than appearance. Walz is about the grooming of children
You're not normal, you know, in this stuff is literally all you think about.

Rest assured, there aren't any liberals thinking about it like you do. Your side alone embraces such weirdness. You seem to get some sort of sick thrill from thinking about it all the time.

Are you kidding?

The fake hillbilly with the eyeliner as opposed to the former Master Sergeant?
Vance likely has more time in a military uniform than Walz. Vance was an active duty Marine. Walz was in the NG. The NG does 38 days a year. Active duty guys do 365.

Neither one is anything to write home about

I think you are absolutely wrong Sassy. We can debate their political preferences and claim that we do not support all/many/only a few/or none of their positions. But, I do believe you should listen more to Vance, and not just choose your position from what you seen a couple of weeks ago.

After watching Vance go back and forth with the press, while watching him answer questions WITHOUT a teleprompter and make absolute logical sense, I have MORE confidence that he is going to hose the Democrats VP choice, than I do that Trump is going to thump Kamala.

Vance is totally personable, (don't believe me......watch him) and can stay on topic, unlike Trump.

If someone told me that the winner of one of the debates would insure WHO/WHOM got elected.......so who do you choose......Presidential debate, or VP debate, I would put everything on the line for the VP debate, because Vance appears to be that good.

Watch him a little, and see what you think. I am confident, you will be pleasantly surprised!

Yep....being a sexual deviant pays these days.
It's about the re-definition of sexual deviate. What freaking governor in his right mind would spend the time to draft an executive order that forced schools (at taxpayer expense) to install tampon dispensers in boy's bathrooms? Walz is a genuine freak and the only thing that keeps Harris/Walz from being laughed out of Washington D.C. politics is the absolute loyalty of the MSM.

It's about the re-definition of sexual deviate. What freaking governor in his right mind would spend the time to draft an executive order that forced schools (at taxpayer expense) to install tampon dispensers in boy's bathrooms?

A groomer?

Vance likely has more time in a military uniform than Walz. Vance was an active duty Marine. Walz was in the NG. The NG does 38 days a year. Active duty guys do 365.
James Hamel was a marine with a pen and only did 4 years.

I've made no bones about my disappointment in Trump's choice.
However, I believe picking No-Balz-Walz, was an even dumber pick, since he gives Trump and the GOP and endless assortment of topics they can attack.
Walz is a solid midwestern pick that will most likely help her take the rust belt. He's also on the right side of the abortion issue which is liable to be the #1 deciding issue in November, and will help the ticket with the educated suburban women vote.

However, I believe picking No-Balz-Walz, was an even dumber pick, since he gives Trump and the GOP and endless assortment of topics they can attack.
Fucking Tie, fucking Trump. I'm sure Vance is a good guy, I'm just not fond of the pick. He'd have been wise to select Ben Carson or Tulsi Gabbard, IMO. That said, he will appoint both to high positions, MAGA.

As for Walz, no matter how pathetically hard the left sings his praises, which you can count on, 24 mfing 7, everywhere, his selection has fallen like a led balloon.

Vance was a bad pick it doesn’t make electoral sense but at the time if you believe Biden is your opponent I guess I can see not caring. The Walz pick is just dumb. Harris was going to win Minne anyway. Should have picked Kelly or Shapiro.

Picking Shapiro could have doomed her chances of winning Michiganistan and Minnesotastan. A large portion of today's Dimocrats, are anti-Semites, and Shapiro is a practicing Jew.

A groomer? Groomers are apparently motivated by sexual urges they can't control. What's worse than a groomer is a politician who enables groomers in order to enhance a political agenda. Walz is certainly not on the side of traumatized girls who have to deal with confused boys in skirts lurking in their bathrooms and showers so where the hell does he stand?

Walz is the real deal, someone unafraid to point out how weird and creepy Trump and his minions are.

Trump and his cult have no defense against that, being they all are so extremely weird and creepy.

Hence the Trump cult's screaming meltdowns, and their full diapers.

November can't come soon enough. Blue wave.

Lol!!
There you go again with the "weird" word! The DNC has been busy hitting your email up, haven't they?! :laugh:

Vance was a bad pick it doesn’t make electoral sense but at the time if you believe Biden is your opponent I guess I can see not caring. The Walz pick is just dumb. Harris was going to win Minne anyway. Should have picked Kelly or Shapiro.
Kelly has Chinese connections, and the Dems warned Kamala that her voters would not tolerate a Jew.

Don't underestimate Vance. He will give Trump a boost throughout the Bible belt. Don't underestimate the systemic misogyny built into the average American voter either. These are not pollable quantities.

Kelly has Chinese connections, and the Dems warned Kamala that her voters would not tolerate a Jew.
Prove any of that.

And you ARE aware that Trump’s daughter has Chinese connections

Before you start… she WAS part of his last Administration

Forum List

Back