The Man Behind Trump’s VP Pick: It’s Worse Than You Think

IT is, and has always been that way. Funny thing is, Trump is removing the EV mandates and Elon is still giving him the cash. In fact on Twitter, Elon said he want's them gone as well......And you lefties can't figure out why? That's the funny part.
When you realize there is little difference between the two criminal political gangs and both are controlled and funded by billionaires and their corporations, you’ll see the light that is blinding those of us with understanding.

Neat narrative. Care to outline just how Trump will do what you PROJECT?
:rolleyes:
Using the "Pay-Pal Mafia," to fight the globalists, is mostly akin to a fight at the O.K. Coral, in the end, it really doesn't matter who wins, the whole town is fucked.

If You Think BlackRock Plans Are SHOCKING, Wait Til You See What's Coming Next | Whitney Webb​

1721762757144.png

1721762602608.png

Why Trump Suddenly Thinks Picking J.D. Vance Was a Mistake​

July 22, 2024

1721762660860.png

8xz34t.jpg

July 22, 2024

It’s exactly what he did in his first term. You know this right?

The Vance pick is proof Trump is of the 1% establishment. If he gets re-elected, his cabinet will consist of establishment swamp creatures just like in his first term.

Nothing significant will change. I guarantee it.
Well, there is a slight difference.

Biden packed his cabinet with government toadies. Long time folks that had been in government forever, with a few exceptions here and there.

OTH, Trump will tap lobbyists and corporate exec. after corporate exec., the precise thing RFKjr. has been saying is the problem. . . regulatory capture.

I had even heard someone on the news today rumors that Trump is going to put Larry Fink, directly in charge of one of the administrative agencies.

SO?

We are going to go from BlackRock running things behind the scenes, to actually, officially - running things?

I honestly don't know which is worse, Fink or Mayorkas. fml

iu

Forum List

Back