Battleground State Focus Group Overwhelmingly Declares Winner of VP Debate

If a focus group of battleground state voters is any indication, Republican J.D. Vance won the field in Tuesday’s vice presidential debate — and it wasn’t even close.

Pollster Frank Luntz, a political veteran, convened a panel of voters from the states most hotly contested in the November election to view the showdown between the Ohio senator and Democrat Tim Walz.

(Those states include Arizona, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Michigan, Nevada, and Georgia.)

Frank Luntz
@FrankLuntz
·
11h

At the first commercial break, my #VPDebate focus group says by a 10-3 margin that JD Vance is winning. That is a big deal since only 5 of them were leaning toward Trump-Vance when the debate began.

Frank Luntz
@FrankLuntz

Final focus group vote tonight after the #VPDebate: 12-2 in favor of JD Vance

10:54 PM · Oct 1, 2024
·

BJ -

Vance had a very good night -

Very smart guy -
For those who love the credentialed class he is your guy.

He was professorial in his presentation

Here is what we are going to learn tonight
Here is what we are learning tonight
Here is what we learned tonight.
Focus groups are largely irrelevant, even when I happen to agree with them, as I do in this case... J.D. Vance did better...

Come on now, every person who comes to this board at least once a week, knows Citygator is a Leftist, but not stupid.

He knows his guy got hosed, but like a good little Leftist, he has to convince you your eyes and ears were deceiving you. Trust me, if you push it, you will hear the same refrain from CANDY of CORN, MACADOOZYTHEPOLITICALFLOOZY, and the charming and delightful IM2aracistbutihidebehindthecolorofmymelanin.

Just like their candidate, they can't/won't/don't/refuse to discuss what Laurel and Hardy-Har-Har are going to do, because they do not know themselves, lol! This is a REPEAT of..................if you want to know what is in the bill...........or in this case, what Kamala will do.........you gotta pass the bill.......or in this case......elect someone who can't even get 1% of her own party's vote in their primary, but of course, she is now a GENIUS........kinda like Biden was as sharp as a tack, hehehehehehehe.

You gotta love these phony people of the Left. They actually believe that Americans are THIS DUMB, and will continue to fall for their nonsensical fantasy's. For over 3 years these clowns INSISTED the border was secure; go back and listen and read what they said. And then, they changed their tune, lol. All of the sudden, the border was NOT secure, but it was DJTs fault it wasn't, lololololol.

These people are NOT serious people; they just aren't! City and friends are as phony as the day is long, and it is time that we remove them as much as possible, from government. While were at it, let us see how many more of the MIGHTY SQUAD members we can remove also-) Actually, most of the Democrats would love that, it is just they are so afraid of them that they need for us to do it for them, lololol!

Tampon Tim, city-el gato- gator, and of course, the rest of the Democrats are PANTY waists. Afraid of the power the squad wields, lol. They need us, the GOP to do THEIR job, and remove them. Think we can claim these weak kneed people on our taxes as dependents? Well, maybe not, but when it comes to the squad, city and crew may NOT be our dependents, but they certainly when dealing with the royal squad, wear depends-)
I’m a moderate. I just break from other moderates who like to hang out in the middle thinking both parties suck. There isn’t any comparison between the two parties. The Republicans are a rudderless ship made up of an unholy trinity of 1) hate and and racism aligned with 2) religious Christian nuts and a 3) Trump personality cult. Its crazy. The Democrats are at least aligned around policy of shifting the tax burden up and using the government to improve the environment and healthcare. Say what you want but there is no comparison when you have to chose a side.

I’m a moderate. I just break from other moderates who like to hang out in the middle thinking both parties suck. There isn’t any comparison between the two parties. The Republicans are a rudderless ship made up of an unholy trinity of 1) hate and and racism aligned with 2) religious Christian nuts and a 3) Trump personality cult. Its crazy. The Democrats are at least aligned around policy of shifting the tax burden up and using the government to improve the environment and healthcare. Say what you want but there is no comparison when you have to chose a side.

Here is what I want to say -
Your opinions are stupid.

Forum List

Back