REPORTER: Do you trust the election process this time around?

Where is the evidence that would convince on massive election fraud.

It’s been almost 4 years now.
The evidence is in their hearts. Their feelies tell them that there's just no way Trump could have lost. He's not a loser.

Can you point to any non citizens voting.
I can point to states that have non-citizens on their registration rolls .. that have been identified thus far. If you are registered and id verification isn't necessary .. it's a no-brainer dude. It's not rocket science that if you're registered, you can vote.

You're being obtuse and naive to believe that the 8+ million non-citizens that have entered in the last 4 years are going to obey the law, not to mention the millions of others already here. :auiqs.jpg:

That would depend on if the commie States and cities pull the same shenanigans again. There were many questionable things that went on in 2020.

That’s what I thought.

You, like all of the other sore loser crybabies, are going to throw a hissy fit every time your candidate doesn’t win.

Trump is asked if he trusts the election process. He says he’ll tell you after it’s over, meaning it depends on if he wins. He doesn’t even pretend to support the democratic process. MAGA supporters are such liars because no honest person can defend this.

I suspect as long as there isn’t any blatant funny business, he will respect the outcome.

I think he would have respected the outcome last time, except there were some anomalies, notably the late night vote swings that were almost identical in 3 different states. That to me just doesn’t make sense.

I trust democrats will cheat

So do I but I don't think that they'll get away with stealing the election this time and I do believe that there's a slim possibility that Kamala will win but not because her policies are better but because that she's a woman who identifies as being black. I wouldn't count on it actually happened though.

As I noted in the opening post, no honest person can defend Trump's statement and as always, they proved me correct.

You're one to talk about honesty where you constantly call anything related to the election fraud of 2020 a conspiracy theory even when confronted with facts. Oh and as to your OP, how can Trump be expected to comment on something that hasn't even happened yet?

Trump is asked if he trusts the election process. He says he’ll tell you after it’s over, meaning it depends on if he wins. He doesn’t even pretend to support the democratic process. MAGA supporters are such liars because no honest person can defend this.

How does that not make sense to you? How do say something went fine until it happens? We can only determine if there was some bullshit going on after the event. Asking someone to dismiss your wrong doing before you do it is stupid.

We will know in 33 days. Until then it’s just your feelings being hurt.

The truth is the ho loses by a big margin. No amount of Dim cheating can turn the tide this time, no mass of leftyvirus ballots to fake signatures on and a moron for a candidate.
What would you like us to defend? And you calling us liars is very hypocritical.
You're mentally ill

So do I but I don't think that they'll get away with stealing the election this time and I do believe that there's a slim possibility that Kamala will win but not because her policies are better but because that she's a woman who identifies as being black. I wouldn't count on it actually happened though.

You're one to talk about honesty where you constantly call anything related to the election fraud of 2020 a conspiracy theory even when confronted with facts. Oh and as to your OP, how can Trump be expected to comment on something that hasn't even happened yet?
How about America hates trump?

Where is the evidence that would convince on massive election fraud.

It’s been almost 4 years now.
It’s been posted here thousands of times. You just don’t want to believe.

Your side believes in a lot of lies.

That inflation is “transitory”, that there is no border crisis, that Biden isn’t senile, that Ukraine is a democracy, that men can give birth, that abortion isn’t murder, that elections can’t be stolen.

Denying reality is something your side has been doing for a very long time.

I can point to states that have non-citizens on their registration rolls .. that have been identified thus far. If you are registered and id verification isn't necessary .. it's a no-brainer dude. It's not rocket science that if you're registered, you can vote.

You're being obtuse and naive to believe that the 8+ million non-citizens that have entered in the last 4 years are going to obey the law, not to mention the millions of others already here. :auiqs.jpg:
You have a theory but lack actual facts. Can you present any evidence that non-citizens are voting in our elections.

It’s been posted here thousands of times. You just don’t want to believe.

Your side believes in a lot of lies.

That inflation is “transitory”, that there is no border crisis, that Biden isn’t senile, that Ukraine is a democracy, that men can give birth, that abortion isn’t murder, that elections can’t be stolen.

Denying reality is something your side has been doing for a very long time.
There have been opinions posted here thousands of times, but not actual evidence.

Why is that?

Forum List

Back