REPORTER: Do you trust the election process this time around?

Good job. You’ve recognized that this issue isn’t exclusive to one side of the aisle. We’re a nation of sore loser crybabies.

The next step is to grow the fuck up.

I will accept the results of the election regardless of which side wins. Can you say the same?

That would depend on if the commie States and cities pull the same shenanigans again. There were many questionable things that went on in 2020.

Sure, because maga has proven it occurred.

Idiot
It’s already been proven fraud happens on a big scale.

Just here in AZ the corrupt Sec of State admitted that over 200,000 registered voters are not verified to be citizens.

Election rigging is still happening today. The question is, is it worse than 2020?

It’s already been proven fraud happens on a big scale.

Just here in AZ the corrupt Sec of State admitted that over 200,000 registered voters are not verified to be citizens.

Election rigging is still happening today. The question is, is it worse than 2020?
Again, not true. Not in 2020 or in 2024.

You have proven nothing that would convince anyone outside the cult otherwise.

Again, not true. Not in 2020 or in 2024.

You have proven nothing that would convince anyone outside the cult otherwise.
Kari Lake was a hundred times more professional and in abilities than the idiot Prog extreme feminist who won. Those states that promote this deserve their southern areas to be annexed by Mexico at some point.

Kari Lake was a hundred times more professional and in abilities than the idiot Prog extreme feminist who won. Those states that promote this deserve their southern areas to be annexed by Mexico at some point.
kari lake is done.

They already stuck a fork in that bitch.

Trump is asked if he trusts the election process. He says he’ll tell you after it’s over, meaning it depends on if he wins. He doesn’t even pretend to support the democratic process. MAGA supporters are such liars because no honest person can defend this.
Why would you trust it when there have been hundreds of thousands of incidents across multiple states where non-citizens have been 'accidentally' included in registration rolls? Then you have states like California, which has passed legislation this week to make it illegal to require voter identification to vote. To top it off, millions of illegals have poured into the country, creating the perfect storm of having non-citizens voting in a federal election.

It's going to happen ... there are too many of them to monitor and many states (15 + DC) aren't requiring voter identification. If they are registered, they are going to vote.

Stop telling me that I'm lying, or I will find you. Magnolia ain't that far from here. Then we can grab a couple of beers and relax.

We already require a picture ID to vote, unlike many states. Now you want a BC. Is a DNA test proof in the works?

You lied about people being disenfranchised, they're not. And DNA doesn't prove where you were born. If people were honest we wouldn't need them to prove they are citizens, of course we're talking about a population that broke the law to get here.

Why would you trust it when there have been hundreds of thousands of incidents across multiple states where non-citizens have been 'accidentally' included in registration rolls? Then you have states like California, which has passed legislation this week to make it illegal to require voter identification to vote. To top it off, millions of illegals have poured into the country, creating the perfect storm of having non-citizens voting in a federal election.

It's going to happen ... there are too many of them to monitor and many states (15 + DC) aren't requiring voter identification. If they are registered, they are going to vote.
You have to be a US citizen to vote.

It was merely 4 years ago that voting laws were changed to allow for mass mail-in balloting. That changes EVERYTHING. Democrats don't want to get rid of it. Does that tell you anything?
What do you consider mass mail in ballots?

Republicans don’t want to get rid of it either. You see Florida changing their laws? They’re a massive mail in state.

Your conspiracy theories are baseless.
Yes, we are and I mailed my ballot this morning. Had it since Jeb Bush.

Bullshit, a BC can be obtained on anyone for a couple of bucks and a call to a State vital statistics office where they were born. I got mine, my wife and my mother in law's BC by doing just that. So enough with the lies, there is no excuse for not requiring proof of citizenship.

What the Marxists keep saying is that blacks are too stupid to know how to get identification for voting. Ask the blacks on this board, do they have a drivers license or are they to stupid and cant get one?

How are the 15 states and DC that don't require identification going to verify citizenship when non-citizens' names are on the registration rolls?
You attest to being a citizen and register you r home address and sign.

You lied about people being disenfranchised, they're not. And DNA doesn't prove where you were born. If people were honest we wouldn't need them to prove they are citizens, of course we're talking about a population that broke the law to get here.

If people were honest, what a wonderful world this would be.

Forum List

Back