REPORTER: Do you trust the election process this time around?

As I noted in the opening post, no honest person can defend Trump's statement and as always, they proved me correct.
The truth is the ho loses by a big margin. No amount of Dim cheating can turn the tide this time, no mass of leftyvirus ballots to fake signatures on and a moron for a candidate.
What would you like us to defend? And you calling us liars is very hypocritical.

Trump is asked if he trusts the election process. He says he’ll tell you after it’s over, meaning it depends on if he wins. He doesn’t even pretend to support the democratic process. MAGA supporters are such liars because no honest person can defend this.

With commies like you fighting tooth and nail to keep allowing noncitizens to register to vote, I'm not sure I trust elections. Why the hell would anyone object to requiring proof of citizenship to vote? I can think of only one reason.

Trump is asked if he trusts the election process. He says he’ll tell you after it’s over, meaning it depends on if he wins. He doesn’t even pretend to support the democratic process. MAGA supporters are such liars because no honest person can defend this.

Yep. Trump is a douchebag. That's not exactly news.

It's a system that can be improved, simply by requiring proof of citizenship to vote, just like most every other country in the world.

That sounds simple. I have my birth certificate and a passport, but you'd be surprised at how many American citizens have neither one.

That sounds simple. I have my birth certificate and a passport, but you'd be surprised at how many American citizens have neither one.

Bullshit, a BC can be obtained on anyone for a couple of bucks and a call to a State vital statistics office where they were born. I got mine, my wife and my mother in law's BC by doing just that. So enough with the lies, there is no excuse for not requiring proof of citizenship.

Bullshit, a BC can be obtained on anyone for a couple of bucks and a call to a State vital statistics office where they were born. I got mine, my wife and my mother in law's BC by doing just that. So enough with the lies, there is no excuse for not requiring proof of citizenship.

I did not lie. Many people do not have one, and probably aren't smart enough to call the state vital statistics office, or have ever even heard of that before.

Patiently awaiting your reply of "Well, they're too dumb to be voting then".

If proof of citizenship wasn't required for 240 years, does that tell you anything?

If proof of citizenship wasn't required for 240 years, does that tell you anything?

It was merely 4 years ago that voting laws were changed to allow for mass mail-in balloting. That changes EVERYTHING. Democrats don't want to get rid of it. Does that tell you anything?

It was merely 4 years ago that voting laws were changed to allow for mass mail-in balloting. That changes EVERYTHING. Democrats don't want to get rid of it. Does that tell you anything?
Those are state laws. You've got to be over 65, or disabled, in Texas to mail in your vote.

LOL

1727899104782.png

You'd have to check with them. That doesn't confront me.

Every state should concern you since it is a federal election. Allowing each state to do whatever they want doesn't make any sense. The federal government should only except the electors from states that follow a certain agreed upon system. Requiring ID and voting in person, with few exceptions, make perfect sense if we really want to secure elections.

I did not lie. Many people do not have one, and probably aren't smart enough to call the state vital statistics office, or have ever even heard of that before.

Patiently awaiting your reply of "Well, they're too dumb to be voting then".

No it doesn't tell me a damn thing, they didn't have the records we have now 240 years ago. Also the Constitution requires citizenship to vote and we have the records to prove citizenship. So stop making the lame excuses.

Every state should concern you since it is a federal election. Allowing each state to do whatever they want doesn't make any sense. The federal government should only except the electors from states that follow a certain agreed upon system. Requiring ID and voting in person, with few exceptions, make perfect sense if we really want to secure elections.
You could say the same thing about abortion laws.

There is no "certain agreed upon system". Should you decide to start one; good luck!

You could say the same thing about abortion laws.

There is no "certain agreed upon system". Should you decide to start one; good luck!

No, abortion laws are not the same at all.

The federal government is accepting electors from each state. What if Texas decided to not even have an election at all and just devote all their electors to the Republican candidate. Should they be accepted?

No it doesn't tell me a damn thing, they didn't have the records we have now 240 years ago. Also the Constitution requires citizenship to vote and we have the records to prove citizenship. So stop making the lame excuses.

Bundle those records into a citizen database that can be accessed whenever anyone registers to vote. Putting that responsibility on individuals is simply voter disenfranchisement.

Any time you lose you will claim it’s from cheating. You’re a bunch of sore loser crybabies.

You mean like al the whore and the hildabitch did? Oh and let's not forget about abrahams in GA, and the congressional commies that have objected to certifications every time a commiecrat loses. So screw you and your hypocrite self.

Forum List

Back