Accusing Israel of Genocide is an Antisemitic Trope

Many Jews aren’t Zionists. Many non-Jews are Zionists. I would guess the vast majority of posters here are not Jews, but they are Zionists.

If you support the genocide, you’re a Zionist.

Hypothetically speaking, if Israel nukes Iran or bombs them extensively murdering thousands, do you still support them?

Not interested in your nonsense.

This is genocide.

IMG_3825.jpeg

You’re straining too hard. You don’t even know what you’re ranting about.
Lots of knowledgeable people here have corrected you, educated you, shown you things you never knew about and yet you persist in your self induced delusion that the state of Israel is benevolent, you stick your fingers in your ears and go "na na na na".

You want to play the victim go ahead, sooner or later the wheels are going to come off.

1727898576458.png

Many Jews aren’t Zionists. Many non-Jews are Zionists. I would guess the vast majority of posters here are not Jews, but they are Zionists.

Would you kindly clarify what you mean by "support the genocide"?

Lots of knowledgeable people here have corrected you, educated you, shown you things you never knew about and yet you persist in your self induced delusion that the state of Israel is benevolent, you stick your fingers in your ears and go "na na na na".

You want to play the victim go ahead, sooner or later the wheels are going to come off.

View attachment 1021039

What an immature stupid person you are. :cuckoo:

Obsessed to the point of psychosis with Jews.

Haven’t you anything more productive to do with your time?

But only in your Zionist demented mind.

Iran targets military installations.

Israel targets homes, schools, hospitals, and civilian infrastructure.

DO YOU SEE A DIFFERENCE?

Those crazed fanatical Arab head cutters are so horrible…WTF!

More crap. :rolleyes:

What an immature stupid person you are. :cuckoo:
That's the kind of vacuous inanity you always post when someone disagrees with you, that's immature lady.
Obsessed to the point of psychosis with Jews.
None of your damn business how I react to mass slaughter paid for with my tax dollars.
Haven’t you anything more productive to do with your time?
You're kidding, arguing with fanatical extremist Israelis is like shooting fish in a barrel, it's no effort, takes no time, they always throw tantrums like you when they can't have their own way by telling everyone else what the can and cannot say, the f****g speech police!

That's the kind of vacuous inanity you always post when someone disagrees with you, that's immature lady.

None of your damn business how I react to mass slaughter paid for with my tax dollars.

You're kidding, arguing with fanatical extremist Israelis is like shooting fish in a barrel, it's no effort, takes no time, they always throw tantrums like you when they can't have their own way by telling everyone else what the can and cannot say, the f****g speech police!

Retarded idiot.

You think I care?

You must do. Or you wouldn’t keep posting to me.

Retarded idiot.

All I do is show you stuff that you don't want to see, I don't make these videos, I didn't write the books I quote, I do not tell Jews like Hajo Meyer, Noam Chomsky, Illan Pappe or Norman Finkelstein what to say, I am just showing you what OTHER JEWS ARE SAYING, stop being so antisemitic toward these people, have a bit of respect for Jews.

Last edited:
The problem is that you use the word "genocide" but what you really mean is "any action Israel takes to respond to violence committed against Israeli sovereignty and Israeli citizens".
There ya go again, telling people with whom you disagree, what they "really mean" to say, the arrogance.

Forum List

Back