Accusing Israel of Genocide is an Antisemitic Trope

Show me.

Arabs did elect Hamas. Are you claiming otherwise? And a free fire zone? Then you know nothing of the combat in Gaza and Lebanon.

Nope. Wrong. No one is trying to do this.

You haven't proven anything. Try again.
Fuck you dude! Are you telling me no one says anything bad about the Palestinians?

FUCK YOU!

And you just murdered 45,000 people! THAT'S ETHNIC CLEANSING ASSHOLE!

Christian soldiers who refused to stand there and watch children starving to death who finally gave some relief to the German people. The Jews would have stood there and watched, enjoying it.
The Jewish survivors of the death camps didn't just stand and watch, they even participated in violence against the Germans. I love stories like that, not necessarily involving jews.
For example, how an U.S. general, when he saw two laughing german girls, coming out of a concentration camp where they, as part of the German civilian population, were forced to go and see, what was going on there, so that they wouldn't say that they “knew nothing”. The general then ordered them to be placed in a ditch with the bodies of dead prisoners, where they were kept all night.
These are the kind of Allied stories I love. The fact that the germans were allowed to live at all, after what they had done, is a credit to the humanistic allies, especially the Soviet Union.

Forum List

Back