Trump Responds to Question About What He'll Do to Ensure Jobs Stay in America. The Answer Was as You'd Expect

Every American loved a a fat, old, addicted and doing the same act every night in Vegas Elvis?

The same Elvis that wanted Nixon to ban the Beatles from the country.

It’s the same act orange Fat Elvis is doing to lose the 2024 election.

That Fat Elvis.
Yes, we understand Democrats hate great Americans.

You hate Elvis and think you can use Elvis as an insult.

Otto, proves democrats are the party of hate, the KKK, bigotry

If you think Elvis should be used as an insult, vote for Kamala

Yes, we understand Democrats hate great Americans.

You hate Elvis and think you can use Elvis as an insult.

Otto, proves democrats are the party of hate, the KKK, bigotry

If you think Elvis should be used as an insult, vote for Kamala
Dude, I don’t hate Elvis. He was doing an old lame act in Las Vegas until his overdose death.

The Florida fat Elvis is doing the same old tired act of hate politics and will be fired in about 5 weeks.

Deal with it.

Dude, I don’t hate Elvis. He was doing an old lame act in Las Vegas until his overdose death.

The Florida fat Elvis is doing the same old tired act of hate politics and will be fired in about 5 weeks.

Deal with it.
Yes, you demonstrated that you and the democrat party hate Elvis and believe you can use the name of Elvis as an insult, like when the democrats used the "N" word against those you hate.

Yes, you demonstrated that you and the democrat party hate Elvis and believe you can use the name of Elvis as an insult, like when the democrats used the "N" word against those you hate.
I just explained it fuckup.

Yes, you repeatedly shiw the democrats hate Elvis and believe his name can be used like the N-word was used, against those you hate.

Vote for Kamala if like otto, you hate Elvis and America.

Kamala is the Marxist candidate
Elvis was a washed-up piece of crap in Vegas.

So is the Fat Elvis from florida.

Forum List

Back