43-Ft-Tall Naked Donald Trump Statue Erected In Las Vegas: ‘Crooked And Obscene’ Installation To Fuel Election Discourse

It's a fail. They didn't make his gut big enough.
bye-wanker.gif

That's proof that it wasn't liberals.

I was a Liberal once.

A Liberal who left the Democrat party in 2020.

After being a member since 2004 - I supported Howard Dean in the primary and John Kerry in the general election.

THERE ARE NO LIBERALS LEFT IN YOUR PARTY.

Only authoritarian mental patients obsessed with Trump, War and Communism.

Deal with it, bitch.

I was a Liberal once.

A Liberal who left the Democrat party in 2020.

After being a member since 2004 - I supported Howard Dean in the primary and John Kerry in the general election.

THERE ARE NO LIBERALS LEFT IN YOUR PARTY.

Only authoritarian mental patients obsessed with Trump, War and Communism.

Deal with it, bitch.
I don't care. It wasn't a liberal that put that thing up. A liberal would have stuck a little mushroom between his legs.

Just non-stop obsession with these people.

We've all observed this simple reality, but I - at the risk of redundancy - will observe it yet again:

THE LEFT ARE WAY MORE OBSESSED WITH TRUMP THAN THE SUPPOSED "MAGA CULT".

Proof positive right here.

Who in the holy name of St. Michael (timely and topical) - thought this was a good idea??

And it eats cats.

We've all observed this simple reality, but I - at the risk of redundancy - will observe it yet again:

Who in the holy name of St. Michael (timely and topical) - thought this was a good idea??

A moron.

That just tells ya how far this country has sunk. And the commies ain't done.

What an insult, I mean a 60 foot tall statue would have been a serious understatement like @ minimum of 100 foot tall would have been more fitting for such a patriot! Do ya think the statist statist left FEAR pres. Trump or what!!!

Forum List

Back