Trump Responds to Question About What He'll Do to Ensure Jobs Stay in America. The Answer Was as You'd Expect

Have fun voting for this. He repeatedly does this. He won't answer the question at hand and goes into some rambling, self- aggrandizing word salad.

Woman in Crowd - "What actions will you take to ensure that our jobs stay in America?"

Trump - "Did you know I was nominated 'Man of the Year' 20 years ago?? Oh, and by the way, FAKE news."

Do you not listen on purpose or are you just simply lying again?

Have fun voting for this. He repeatedly does this. He won't answer the question at hand and goes into some rambling, self- aggrandizing word salad.

Woman in Crowd - "What actions will you take to ensure that our jobs stay in America?"

Trump - "Did you know I was nominated 'Man of the Year' 20 years ago?? Oh, and by the way, FAKE news."
Helluva lot more cogent than "I grew up a middle-class kid" Good luck voting for that.

Yes I will "have fun" voting for the only man who will secure the border, deport criminal illegals, declare the Cartels TERRORISTS, cut taxes for working class people and fix the corruption in the DOJ. You "have fun" voting for the total FRAUD who says "her values have not changed" but has all of a sudden turned into Trump 2.0.

And if Trump should happen to win, how long should I wait till I start laughing my ass off at you when he does none of those things?

And if Trump should happen to win, how long should I wait till I start laughing my ass off at you when he does none of those things?
Well, Trump actually did everything he promised to the last time around, so I think you will be losing pretty damned quick.

Dementiacrats Don't Know How to Tell a Story

He was setting up the fact that he's been condemning outsourcing for 20 years. In other words, show your bona fides first.

Forum List

Back