I'm Proud to be an Extremist

In fact for those of you who missed it I was basically called that yesterday in different words. Well guess what? I don't give a that's behind.

As my love for God is extreme, my love for America is extreme, my love for the US Constitution is extreme, and my love for the man who is going to save our country and make this nation is extreme.

We're nearly there folks. After four years of watching what was once the greatest nation in the world crumble before our eyes, we almost got a month left to what will be the most important election of US history.

That isn't very long at all now as it's going to be very extreme. It's also going to be extreme when the 47th president will take the stage for his victory speech and there will be an extreme deportation and the biggest one in US history. Yep, I sure am proud to be an extreme American patriot.

Extremist.jpg

In fact for those of you who missed it I was basically called that yesterday in different words. Well guess what? I don't give a that's behind.

As my love for God is extreme, my love for America is extreme, my love for the US Constitution is extreme, and my love for the man who is going to save our country and make this nation is extreme.

We're nearly there folks. After four years of watching what was once the greatest nation in the world crumble before our eyes, we almost got a month left to what will be the most important election of US history.

That isn't very long at all now as it's going to be very extreme. It's also going to be extreme when the 47th president will take the stage for his victory speech and there will be an extreme deportation and the biggest one in US history. Yep, I sure am proud to be an extreme American patriot.

You haven't worked a day in your life. You got time to be an extremist.

So after the blob goes bye bye either in 40 days or 4 years, and the GOP trots out Governor _____ who says he wants to work with democrats...you’er going to stay home instead of carrying the water for him? Put another way, if the GOP nominee in 28 is Haley...what do you plan to do since your extreme and idiotic views will no longer have a place in the dialogue?

The nominee will be another Trump. Sucks to be you. On the other hand, who will the dems shove down your throat in 2028?

If you are a young person, may you live long enough to experience a real one. Look how your party went from Pro Israel to trending Pro Islam. It has infighting going on now on this. Endless riots that destroy, maim, threaten and kill people. And you let a Hollywood produced farce show from the Progressives destroy people for near nothing. Maye Republican voters will start seeing people running like you have in power. Even if in the minority in a new slowly turning dictatorship they will take no shit as Progs have not for a long time.
Sure, retard. Now take your meds and have a nap. You are beginning to babble. :itsok:

I may never understand how Christians could have sold their soul to a person like Trump.
When considering that the Christian Left sold its soul to the LGBT and various secular nonsense, I don't find the above that startling.

Christianity in its purest forms tends to be further east. The Oriental Orthodox denominations tend to be far more traditional and a better representation in general. Modern Western culture tends to corrupt everything it touches.

When considering that the Christian Left sold its soul to the LGBT and various secular nonsense, I don't find the above that startling.

Christianity in its purest forms tends to be further east. The Oriental Orthodox denominations tend to be far more traditional and a better representation in general. Modern Western culture tends to corrupt everything it touches.

Christians follow one...The One

So i'm (bluecollar redneck pig farmer from podunk) now some sort of extremist radical for not wanting my country to be run into the dirt ?
:oops:
~S~

Forum List

Back