Anti Trump voter says it is Trump’s fault that someone tried to assassinate him

Of course it's Trump's fault. If someone shot Hitler in 1939
You mean BEFORE he killed millions and BEFORE he started a war? BEFORE he did anything wrong? I do not believe we have yet arrived at the point where it is acceptable to murder someone for something they haven't done.

It really doesn't matter at this point. I'll be 60 in 5 years and I'm well on track to retire. I've been taking care of my dad. He's got $600K in cash and a $300K house. If my rich brother wants half that's $400K more in my pocket, after taxes.

Are you a successful person? Then how come you didn't get a raise that makes up for inflation like I did?
That’s not enough to retire, pile of rocks. Who said I did not get a raise? Life is expensive. My oldest travels for a sport and that costs me in $25k after taxes. My younger one travels for two sports. Another $25k. That’s $50k. Not to mention my older one has a car now so insurance skyrocketed. Now add in food and fuel and no we aren’t keeping up with inflation. I make between $400-450k annually depending on bonuses and stocks.

Google Brookline, MA and gauge what the cost of living is here, pile of rocks. You ll be destitute in 7 yrs

That’s not enough to retire, pile of rocks. Who said I did not get a raise? Life is expensive. My oldest travels for a sport and that costs me in $25k after taxes. My younger one travels for two sports. Another $25k. That’s $50k. Not to mention my older one has a car now so insurance skyrocketed. Now add in food and fuel and no we aren’t keeping up with inflation. I make between $400-450k annually depending on bonuses and stocks.

Google Brookline, MA and gauge what the cost of living is here, pile of rocks. You ll be destitute in 7 yrs
Please stop attacking my friend.

Victim blaming.. the left apparently hate victim blaming but throw it around like its a football.
How many people has Trump & the right wing goon squad he runs with victimized? Just ask the people who have to hire bodyguards because of his hate speech & lies. Here ya go, Trump;

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

How many people has Trump & the right wing goon squad he runs with victimized? Just ask the people who have to hire bodyguards because of his hate speech & lies. Here ya go, Trump;

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

IMG_5975.gif

Damn, I think that he shouldn't be treated THAT harshly. I personally disagree with him on this matter. But he is a nice person. I known him for a while. But to call him mentally ill is too far.
I think he can be nice but the bottom line is it is dangerous rhetoric to compare Kamala Harris or Trump to Hitler. It is even more dangerous to say that Trump brought the assassination attempt on himself.

It has never been acceptable in the American discourse to suggest that a president or presidential candidate brought a assassination attempt upon themselves.

Forum List

Back