Will Economy be the primary driver for voters?

I did explain it. There are sad stories in every economy.

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BE SERIOUS you’d actually address the real issue in America which in inequity. The Top 10% have consolidated $75T more wealth at the expense of the bottom 90%. In aggregate we are very prosperous but those at the bottom struggle in 2024 like they did in 2019 like they did in 2009 like they did in 1999.

The things that address inequity to help those at the bottom are pissed on by you and the GOP. You really think there isn’t enough pie when there is enough pie… it’s just all being eaten at the top.

Real solutions:
  • Minimum wage increases
  • Guaranteed healthcare
  • Childcare option
  • Affordable education and post high school skill development for non-grads
  • Significantly reworked tax structure to move more burden to the top

Inequality.org ?
You are one silly MFer.

Life is expensive. Shelter, energy and especially food. Good article attached about the price of the Whopper. My goodness. Frankly eye opening. To me this is the primary issue as it also ties in the border and flood of illegals. Abortion isn’t even in the top 10 issues. What does everyone else think?

How about that stock market!!!

93% of stocks are held by 10%. They are doing great. As are my 401k and IRA. I cannot touch either
I know, I know. But you do remember how big of a deal the stock market was during Trump right? He bragged about it on a daily basis as used it as an indicator of his greatest economy ever. You do remember that don’t you?

I know, I know. But you do remember how big of a deal the stock market was during Trump right? He bragged about it on a daily basis as used it as an indicator of his greatest economy ever. You do remember that don’t you?
I do. Yes. He forgot that the market does best when Govt overspends.

Forum List

Back