This is what the media has done. Democrat from South Carolina says the white supremacist Buffalo shooter was “influenced by Trump”

Yea but now they are winning and Russia is in a quagmire like we were in Iraq. They fucked up. I know you vant to help comrade.
What do you think about Democrats supporters lying about the Buffalo shooter being influenced by Donald Trump when he had a Nazi insignia from the Ukraine Azov battalion on his backpack.

Would be assassin of Trump was also pictured with azov battalion members.

Unlike radical Democrats, I recognize that there are good people in Ukraine, but it’s an astonishing that some supporters of Ukraine don’t know or even worse support the Hitler supporters in Ukraine.

What do you think about the racist rhetoric from Democrats and baseless claims that white people are privileged or that men can play on women’s sports teams, that a child can get a sex change operation without parents consent?
I'm a white man. I know we are privileged. If you are a poor white man it's because you have lost your white privilege due to things like affirmative action. Sorry, but you don't deserve privilege. For years when you had it, you told minorities to quit complaining. Now that you're just like them, look at you complaining about the cost of a loaf of bread.

We warned you. The GOP starting with Reagan waged war on the middle class. The CEO's are doing great. Don't ask them for a raise though. You get what you deserve.

What do you think about Democrats supporters lying about the Buffalo shooter being influenced by Donald Trump when he had a Nazi insignia from the Ukraine Azov battalion on his backpack.

Would be assassin of Trump was also pictured with azov battalion members.

Unlike radical Democrats, I recognize that there are good people in Ukraine, but it’s an astonishing that some supporters of Ukraine don’t know or even worse support the Hitler supporters in Ukraine.

This recent shooter voted for Trump in 2016 and s a Tulsi supporter

@realDonaldTrump While you were my choice in 2106 [sic], I and the world hoped that president Trump would be different and better than the candidate, but we all were greatly disappointment and it seems you are getting worse and devolving,” he wrote. “I will be glad when you gone.”

Routh called on then Republican primary candidate Nikki Haley to team up with other Republican primary candidate Vivek Ramaswamy to “create a winning ticket now that we all can get behind.”

That doesn't sound like a liberal to me. We could never get behind a Nikki Vivek ticket.

What do you think about the racist rhetoric from Democrats and baseless claims that white people are privileged or that men can play on women’s sports teams, that a child can get a sex change operation without parents consent?
He doesn't think...Easily one of the top 3 dumbest posters on the forum.

So even after Trump's lies are debunked, you just keep on spreading them huh?

No, children in the United States need parental consent for any gender-affirming care, including surgery, puberty blockers, and hormones. This is because minors must have the ability to provide informed consent, and parents or guardians must consent if they haven't reached the age of legal consent in their state.

Is this another "they're eating the dogs" story you're telling? Or like late term abortion on demand?

Yea but now they are winning and Russia is in a quagmire like we were in Iraq. They fucked up. I know you vant to help comrade.
The USA knocked off Iraq in 2 1/2 weeks. The only problem was the occupation. Russia has been trying to take Ukraine for what 2 1/2 years.?

Also, the major difference is how the international western powers reacted to both both invasions. Sanctions on Russian people is very hypocritical. Russians cannot travel to certain countries in the west and even if they travel to non-western countries, they cannot use their credit cards or debit cards even in China they’re blocked from using their credit cards. They have to use cash. That did not happen to individual Americans when our country invaded Iraq.

So even after Trump's lies are debunked, you just keep on spreading them huh?

No, children in the United States need parental consent for any gender-affirming care, including surgery, puberty blockers, and hormones. This is because minors must have the ability to provide informed consent, and parents or guardians must consent if they haven't reached the age of legal consent in their state.

Is this another "they're eating the dogs" story you're telling? Or like late term abortion on demand?
Not in Minnesota. There are politicians on the left to openly have said that they want children to get a sex strange operation even without parents consent. You have to recognize this. Stop for a moment and please recognize the radicalism on the left wing side. I’ll call out any Republican who claims that Black people are privileged.

Sir, you have to call out racist on the Democrat side who make racist comments, such as the idea that white people are privileged

And the Haitian people themselves have said that, but not all Haitians engaged in voodoo such as eating cats or dogs.

This recent shooter voted for Trump in 2016 and s a Tulsi supporter

@realDonaldTrump While you were my choice in 2106 [sic], I and the world hoped that president Trump would be different and better than the candidate, but we all were greatly disappointment and it seems you are getting worse and devolving,” he wrote. “I will be glad when you gone.”

Routh called on then Republican primary candidate Nikki Haley to team up with other Republican primary candidate Vivek Ramaswamy to “create a winning ticket now that we all can get behind.”

That doesn't sound like a liberal to me. We could never get behind a Nikki Vivek ticket.
What the heck is going on here. Can you please answer the question? What do you think about the Buffalo shooter who was influenced by the Nazis in Ukraine. Stop trolling man. I’ve answered your questions now. Answer mine

It doesn’t matter who the would be Trump assassin supported in the past. What are you going at. Why are you trolling what matters is that yesterday He was filled with so much hatred against Trump that he tried to kill Trump. OK, that will be the same thing as somebody who voted for Biden in 2020 changing his mind and then going onto try to clip Harris ..Again stop trolling.

The USA knocked off Iraq in 2 1/2 weeks. The only problem was the occupation. Russia has been trying to take Ukraine for what 2 1/2 years.?

Also, the major difference is how the international western powers reacted to both both invasions. Sanctions on Russian people is very hypocritical. Russians cannot travel to certain countries in the west and even if they travel to non-western countries, they cannot use their credit cards or debit cards even in China they’re blocked from using their credit cards. They have to use cash. That did not happen to individual Americans when our country invaded Iraq.
Chaney wanted the quagmire so his Haloburton could make billions for years.

Hey, fuck Russians. They are not our friends. Not till they overthrow their bad government and corrupt system.

Chaney wanted the quagmire so his Haloburton could make billions for years.

Hey, fuck Russians. They are not our friends. Not till they overthrow their bad government and corrupt system.
Why don’t you just say fuck blacks, fuck Jews. Do you even realize what kind of rhetoric you’re engaging in. I don’t think all Ukrainians are bad people.

NO EVIDENCE that the alleged bomb threats to city hall, schools, and hospitals are connected in any way to the stories of pets being eaten.
Of course there isn't, when your "evidence" is Q-NUT daily.

However in the REAL world...................

Two more Springfield schools evacuated due to bomb threats​

1726505160893.png
WKEF
https://dayton247now.com › news › local › two-more-s...

1 hour ago — SPRINGFIELD, Ohio (WKEF) -- Two elementary schools in Springfield were evacuated Monday morning for continued threats made recently against ...

What the heck is going on here. Can you please answer the question? What do you think about the Buffalo shooter who was influenced by the Nazis in Ukraine. Stop trolling man. I’ve answered your questions now. Answer mine

It doesn’t matter who the would be Trump assassin supported in the past. What are you going at. Why are you trolling what matters is that yesterday He was filled with so much hatred against Trump that he tried to kill Trump. OK, that will be the same thing as somebody who voted for Biden in 2020 changing his mind and then going onto try to clip Harris ..Again stop trolling.
A True liberal would not have done this. Because this actually helps Trump. We were doing so well until this. Now all the news is about this. It's BULLSHIT! Fake news!

He must have wanted Trump gone so the GOP would run Nikki and Vivek. That's where his head was at.

Of course there isn't, when your "evidence" is Q-NUT daily.

However in the REAL world...................

Two more Springfield schools evacuated due to bomb threats

View attachment 1013164
WKEF
https://dayton247now.com › news › local › two-more-s...
1 hour ago — SPRINGFIELD, Ohio (WKEF) -- Two elementary schools in Springfield were evacuated Monday morning for continued threats made recently against ...

Where's any evidence of a connection between the two, fuckwit?

Who has been arrested and charged with the threats?

Why don’t you just say fuck blacks, fuck Jews. Do you even realize what kind of rhetoric you’re engaging in. I don’t think all Ukrainians are bad people.
Read my lips. Fuck Russia

Reminds me of Elon Musk's words to advertisers.

“If somebody’s going to try to blackmail me with advertising? Blackmail me with money? Go f---yourself. Go. F---. Yourself. Is that clear?” Musk singled out Disney CEO Bob Iger in the audience, saying “Hi Bob!”

He also implied that his fans would boycott those advertisers in kind. “The whole world will know that those advertisers killed the company and we will document it in great detail,” Musk threatened.

He also told interviewer Andrew Ross Sorkin, “I have no problem being hated. Hate away.”

Trump nuts/supporters are now harrassing Sprinfield like they did those women in Georgia

Following $148M victory, Georgia election workers sue Giuliani again seeking to prevent further defamation​

Former election workers Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss sued Rudy Giuliani again.

On the heels of winning a $148 million defamation judgment Friday against Rudy Giuliani, former Georgia election workers Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss have again sued the former New York City mayor seeking to "permanent bar" him from making additional defamatory comments about them.

Following a week-long trial, a federal jury last week ordered Giuliani to pay nearly $150 million to the mother and daughter for defaming them with false accusations that they committed election fraud while counting ballots in Georgia's Fulton County on Election Day in 2020.

outside of court, in which Giuliani insisted that Freeman and Moss were "changing votes."

WTF?
Trump really LOVES you.

The fat orange liar, mentions Springfield in the debate on the September 10th and there are bomb threats days and a week later?

IN Springfield....................

You could be a detective on Trump's "police force".

Nothing to see here.

WTF?
Trump really LOVES you.

The fat orange liar, mentions Springfield in the debate on the September 10th and there are bomb threats days and a week later?
and there haven't been before? hahahahahahahaha 20 thousand people invaded the homes of residents by scamala and creepy and trump's to blame hilarious. stay in the basement, you're soiled.

You fkers need to go in for a lobotomy. wow.

WTF?
Trump really LOVES you.

IN Springfield....................

You could be a detective on Trump's "police force".

Nothing to see here.
So you have no evidence...As in NONE.

As I suspected.

Forum List

Back