Some in the FBI Want to Know How Routh Knew Where to Be

They needed to charge him so he can be held. More charges to follow.
Just saying, they need to start their stacking and getting their ducks in a row, as the Bod hearing is already scheduled for Friday. Anybody think he should be released, simply because the charges charged so far, would not warrant denial of bond?

According to the rules rfk jr wasn't entitled to secret service protection so far ahead of the election. Trump's family in NY and Florida is putting huge demands on secret service.
My God surada... how far off the rails will you go to defend keeping RFK Jr from secret service protection?... he was a candidate on ballots across the USA... Biden prints money for illegal aliens and sex changes for criminals he prints money for Ukraine and Israeli weapons and he can't print some more to protect our presidential campaigns?... who is he? Maduro?...

Being a 9/11 truther is bad. Obviously. We shouldn’t have to say that but I guess you are just that out of touch.
She was asking questions after 9-11 just like most liberals I know... do you know her stance on that day today?.... that was over 20 years ago...

Dopetard plays on his own courses where it's easier for him to cheat.
From what I have heard, he cheats when he feels like it and can get away with it, but that is not a sniping justifying offense.

From what I've heard.... :auiqs.jpg:
I am in Tennessee, you are in Michigan. You have heard something different? Neither one of us is there, nor in direct contact with anyone closer involved. Is your position, "Ignore all reports"?

Inquiring minds want to know. It appears, SOME in our government would like to be rid of the president

Maybe he should ask someone who is currently in the FBI or secret service

The cia got to the useful idiot and someone from thefbi tipped the retard off

wjajkwkalaksksl.jpeg

Forum List

Back