Some in the FBI Want to Know How Routh Knew Where to Be

I do think it’s reasonable to ask questions, and investigate what are the scenarios that lead to this.

Being reported now, are that this guy camped out in that spot for 12 hrs…

What I do know is that two attempts in less than 60 days is troubling, and whether it’s the rhetoric, or a breakdown in protecting Trump, this shit has to stop.

Bullshit once again you don't know the rules....
  • Protection is authorized by the DHS Secretary after consultation with the Congressional Advisory Committee;
  • The Congressional Advisory Committee includes: Speaker of the House, House Minority Leader, Senate Majority Leader, Senate Minority Leader, and one additional member selected by the others;
  • Protection under these guidelines should only be granted within one year prior to the general election. Protection more than one year prior to the general election should only be granted in extraordinary, case by case circumstances in consultation with the committee, based on threat assessment and other factors.

• Congressional Advisory Committee;
  • The Congressional Advisory Committee includes: Speaker of the House, House Minority Leader, Senate Majority Leader, Senate Minority Leader, and one additional member selected by the others;

• Protection is authorized by the DHS Secretary after consultation with the Congressional Advisory Committee;
  • Protection under these guidelines should only be granted within one year prior to the general election. Protection more than one year prior to the general election should only be granted in extraordinary, case by case circumstances in consultation with the committee, based on threat assessment and other factors.

• Congressional Advisory Committee;
You libs act as if Biden has nothing to do with what Garland does or doesn't do and that's pretty naïve if you ask me....

That was brought up by an ex FBI agent last night. Only a very few people knew Trump was going to be playing golf on Sunday. While Trump will usually play a round of golf once or more in a week or so it is not on the same days or at the the same time of day.

Also from what I am reading/hearing there are relatively few places on the Mar-a-lago golf course in which an assassin could get a clear shot at a golfer. The place this would be assassin set up was in one of those places.

That the would be assassin set up for that day and time and place does raise reasonable questions whether somebody(ies) let him know when and where to set up his shot(s).
They're gonna bury this. The public will never get this information. It really is "the government" against the People

Garland does not run DHS.

Are you really this fucking stupid?
Homeland security is separate from the DOJ but come on dude they are both Biden appointments... don't be so naïve by half... don't play dumb and as if the democrat's are above this kind of shit because we both know they are not....

we wouldn't be coming up with unhinged conspiracies.

That's all you guys ever do these days.
I am sure seasoned veteran law enforcement people know the deal. Even some of them get destroyed for talking out of line.

Forum List

Back