Some in the FBI Want to Know How Routh Knew Where to Be

Not a lib but certainly started leaning that way since this board is full of fucked up maga's.

Here's one for you, it was said on the news by FBI this nut case who tried to shoot trump in fact voted for trump in 2016 but was now disgruntled with his Ukraine position.
Why are you only quoting one word of mine?...

Not a lib but certainly started leaning that way since this board is full of fucked up maga's.

Here's one for you, it was said on the news by FBI this nut case who tried to shoot trump in fact voted for trump in 2016 but was now disgruntled with his Ukraine position.
You absolutely ARE a LIB. You always have been

I was
You absolutely ARE a LIB. You always have been
I wasn't until after a couple years on this board and see the hatred on the right side. I have voted for every republican for President up until 2016. No fucking way I'm voting for a nut bag that leads you people like lemmings. Your hatred changes people's minds.

The USSS advance team “fucked up” again
I thought they did a good job, with standard overwatch, one or two terrain features ahead, one or two behind the bubble immediately around the protected person, enabling them to see a weapon sticking through a chainlink fence 350 to 500 yards from the protected, engage, suppress (appear so far, the guy did not even get shot off) causing him to flee.
I admit, the Pennsylvania thing was piss poor, but I have no problem with their handling in this situation.

Evidently it's beyond the grasp of Harris' DHS
What did DHS do wrong? I did not know anybody was even accusing them of doing something wrong, this time.

FBI believes he waited as long as 12 hours in the bushes it was reported.
Could be. We will find out. If they think they can prove it, I am sure charges will be upgraded by Friday's bond hearing.

From news reports, the 5th hole is where there are open spots that can be accessed more than any other area of the golf course.
And wasn't secured. Local Sheriff said 'He isn't a sitting president' or it would have been more secure'.

He likes golf and plays every time he gets a chance. Kind of predictable.
How'd he find His Tee time then?

I thought they did a good job, with standard overwatch, one or two terrain features ahead, one or two behind the bubble immediately around the protected person, enabling them to see a weapon sticking through a chainlink fence 350 to 500 yards from the protected, engage, suppress (appear so far, the guy did not even get shot off) causing him to flee.
I admit, the Pennsylvania thing was piss poor, but I have no problem with their handling in this situation.
They got lucky that one of the younger officers, not in on the hit, noticed A FUCKING RIFLE ON THE NEXT HOLE

Bullshit once again you don't know the rules....

According to the rules rfk jr wasn't entitled to secret service protection so far ahead of the election. Trump's family in NY and Florida is putting huge demands on secret service.

As I understand, it was a third party, a bystander who happened to see the guy fleeing and tipped off the SS that they were able to catch up to him and actually catch him. But shouldn't be he charged with attempted murder? It was obviously premeditated as he even filed the numbers off the rifle apparently planning on leaving it behind.
My understanding from the Sheriff was the bystander contact them, and sent the pics of the guy, the car and the license plate. Then the local authority put out BOLO and used Florida's state installed license plate scanner to locate car, the coordinated with local authorities in next county to make the stop and take into custody. Pretty good job, by everybody involved, in my opinion.

I guess the guy probably will be convicted.
Of course, he is only being charged with Being a Felon in possession of a weapon, along with the charge of Obliterating the serial number of a weapon in his possession. Although, the weapon was not with him, but left at the fence.
They needed to charge him so he can be held. More charges to follow.

They got lucky that one of the younger officers, not in on the hit, noticed A FUCKING RIFLE ON THE NEXT HOLE
Your statement on the capture is cynical and cute, but what is the point? You got something to show any of his detail were in on a "hit"? Spit it out. Lets see your theory fleshed out if you have corroborating fact, events or first hand accounts.

Forum List

Back