Some in the FBI Want to Know How Routh Knew Where to Be

should every single presidential candidate get SS protection?

Should Chase Oliver have SS protection as he will be on more ballots than RFK jr would have been
The threat level should dictate the level but yes every candidate who qualifies for running for the presidency by getting on ballots should get security.....

So yes. Shots fired because a high powered rifle was prepped to shoot Trump
Lib loon working hard to change what a threat is when every questioning or unkind word from Trump is labeled a criminal threat. Guy set up and waiting for Trump to appear with a high powered rifle And you feel not a problem
Hate has eaten both his common sense and his soul.

His uncle and father had their heads blown off.... maybe we should get the money from the DNC since they don't seem to give a fuck... when I heard Biden was refusing RFK Jr's request it made me sick and made me hate Joe that much more....

Biden did not refuse anything, the SS did following its own rules.

He did so... when asked about it Joe just giggled and walked away.... Garland doesn't fart unless the white house tells him which direction he should fart into....

I wish you all would make up your minds. one day Biden is so demented he does not know what he had for lunch and the next he is making day to day operational decisions for the SS

I wish you all would make up your minds. one day Biden is so demented he does not know what he had for lunch and the next he is making day to day operational decisions for the SS
Joe is worse now that they stopped drugging his ass.... and this was two years ago....

He did so... when asked about it Joe just giggled and walked away.... Garland doesn't fart unless the white house tells him which direction he should fart into....

The Secret Service does not determine who qualifies for protection, nor is the Secret Service empowered to independently initiate candidate protection.

Title 18 U.S.C.' 3056(a)(7) authorizes the U.S. Secret Service to provide protection for major Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates:

• Protection is authorized by the DHS Secretary after consultation with the Congressional Advisory Committee;
  • The Congressional Advisory Committee includes: Speaker of the House, House Minority Leader, Senate Majority Leader, Senate Minority Leader, and one additional member selected by the others;
  • Protection under these guidelines should only be granted within one year prior to the general election. Protection more than one year prior to the general election should only be granted in extraordinary, case by case circumstances in consultation with the committee, based on threat assessment and other factors.

RFK jr was not a major candidate.

The Secret Service does not determine who qualifies for protection, nor is the Secret Service empowered to independently initiate candidate protection.

Title 18 U.S.C.' 3056(a)(7) authorizes the U.S. Secret Service to provide protection for major Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates:

• Protection is authorized by the DHS Secretary after consultation with the Congressional Advisory Committee;
  • The Congressional Advisory Committee includes: Speaker of the House, House Minority Leader, Senate Majority Leader, Senate Minority Leader, and one additional member selected by the others;
  • Protection under these guidelines should only be granted within one year prior to the general election. Protection more than one year prior to the general election should only be granted in extraordinary, case by case circumstances in consultation with the committee, based on threat assessment and other factors.

RFK jr was not a major candidate.
Thank you for proving Biden was doing this....

Forum List

Back