Some in the FBI Want to Know How Routh Knew Where to Be

Was the guy breaking any laws prior to Trump getting within 500yds of him, since you claim this is against some unknown law.
I didn't claim shit. You're the one whining about what laws this guy was breaking, not me. JFC

I asked how on God's green earth could Harris' DHS let a man with a high powered rifle w/in 500yds of the former President? Already shot in the head once. Iran has a contract out on him. Your cult won't stop the over the top violent rhetoric.

Inquiring minds want to know. It appears, SOME in our government would like to be rid of the president

That was brought up by an ex FBI agent last night. Only a very few people knew Trump was going to be playing golf on Sunday. While Trump will usually play a round of golf once or more in a week or so it is not on the same days or at the the same time of day.

Also from what I am reading/hearing there are relatively few places on the Mar-a-lago golf course in which an assassin could get a clear shot at a golfer. The place this would be assassin set up was in one of those places.

That the would be assassin set up for that day and time and place does raise reasonable questions whether somebody(ies) let him know when and where to set up his shot(s).

My thoughts exactly. Just as Crooks somehow knew exactly where to go to be at the one location at the Butler rally where just coincidentally, no one in the SS, FBI nor local police had secured and left wide open, how does this Routh guy figure out the one place in all of the perimeter of Trump's property to get over a fence and hide in shrubbery with a rifle and a bunch of other stuff to get within a few hundred yards of Trump?

I mean, there are two possibilities:
  1. Lots of people have been scoping Trump's property out looking for a vulnerability and this guy just happened to find it.
  2. He was the first and only, and had spent days casing the joint until he found the one best spot.
THING IS: If the former, then why didn't the SS ever see and catch any of the other people? And if the latter, then why didn't they detect him buzzing about the place for hours or days? Either way, it sure begs a lot of questions. Of course, there is always the THIRD possibility: someone is trying to SCARE Trump out of the race.

Would the SS or FBI or anyone else be watching the golf course when Trump was not even in town?

I didn't claim shit. You're the one whining about what laws this guy was breaking,

It was a simple question that you still cannot answer

I asked how on God's green earth could Harris' DHS let a man with a high powered rifle w/in 500yds of the former President?

maybe because it is not feasible to cordon off an entire golf course and all streets around it every time Trump plays golf.

Also from what I am reading/hearing there are relatively few places on the Mar-a-lago golf course in which an assassin could get a clear shot at a golfer. The place this would be assassin set up was in one of those places.

This was not on MLG, it was 4.5 miles away.

The course is in the middle of a city with roads on all sides as well as a google earth view of the course. Would not be hard to find a hiding place.

I guess the guy probably will be convicted.
Of course, he is only being charged with Being a Felon in possession of a weapon, along with the charge of Obliterating the serial number of a weapon in his possession. Although, the weapon was not with him, but left at the fence.

As I understand, it was a third party, a bystander who happened to see the guy fleeing and tipped off the SS that they were able to catch up to him and actually catch him. But shouldn't be he charged with attempted murder? It was obviously premeditated as he even filed the numbers off the rifle apparently planning on leaving it behind.

Obviously someone in the secret service or Homeland security leaked Trump's schedule to this nut job would be assassin... and that person needs to be exposed and thrown in a prison cell along with any other traitors he or she is working with....
It’s always a goddamn conspiracy with you weirdos.

It was a simple question that you still cannot answer

maybe because it is not feasible to cordon off an entire golf course and all streets around it every time Trump plays golf.
Again, are you fucking kidding?

We're done. Your hate for Trump has you babbling like a loon.

Have a blessed day.

Obviously someone in the secret service or Homeland security leaked Trump's schedule to this nut job would be assassin... and that person needs to be exposed and thrown in a prison cell along with any other traitors he or she is working with....

Either that or the dude spent a whole lot of time hiding in the shrubbery waiting for Trump to come along. Thing is, did you see the fence? It was just a common Anchor fence, very easy to climb over.

Either that or the dude spent a whole lot of time hiding in the shrubbery waiting for Trump to come along. Thing is, did you see the fence? It was just a common Anchor fence, very easy to climb over.

It was a basic fence with a lot of shrubbery around it to make it a nice hiding place.

Seems at a bare minimum they would cut away the bushes

As I understand, it was a third party, a bystander who happened to see the guy fleeing and tipped off the SS that they were able to catch up to him and actually catch him. But shouldn't be he charged with attempted murder? It was obviously premeditated as he even filed the numbers off the rifle apparently planning on leaving it behind.

Maybe conspiracy to commit murder since he did not actually get a chance to attempt it

More on Routh's background.

This was not on MLG, it was 4.5 miles away.

The course is in the middle of a city with roads on all sides as well as a google earth view of the course. Would not be hard to find a hiding place.
Even more reason to be suspicious that the gunman was told in advance when and where Trump would be.

Last edited:
Even more reason to be suspicious that the gunman was told in advance when and were Trump would be.

Trump owns the golf course.

Trump has to take a motorcade to get there. Would be very obvious to see him going.

I saw on here they are saying his phone pings showing he had been there for hours and hours.

He did look kind of thin....

Two assassination attempt's in two months with a white house that kept JFK Jr unguarded for a year?... you people would be beside yourself...

should every single presidential candidate get SS protection?

Should Chase Oliver have SS protection as he will be on more ballots than RFK jr would have been

Forum List

Back