I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

1726510618313.jpeg

nothing as I expected, just TDS.
It doesn't matter with you crazy trumpers , if we cite specific cases you deny they ever occurred. If we make obvious and blatant generalizations about him are also dismissed as our TDS. You are always going to be disappointed. You are the people that have a deranged view of this seasoned criminal and poor excuse for a human being. Even more astonishing is the fact that you believe trump is genuine to you. The last thing trump is is credible or trustworthy.

I totally agree. The worst part is he feels no regret or worse about all the terrible things he's done. He doesn't seem to have any empathy for other people.

that's because he is a sociopath. a transactional instant gratification craving sociopath.

he's not bought by establishment and global elites wanting to make everyone cower to them. That's why
All that's an excuse not to.play well with others. No good in international relationships with allies. That would leave the US a third rate country with very few allies and virtually no future on the world stage.

All that's an excuse not to.play well with others. No good in international relationships with allies. That would leave the US a third rate country with very few allies and virtually no future on the world stage.
play well with others? go away. I'm for the USA and no other fking country looking to take us out using climate bullshit they can't back up. Spare me your globalist bullshit. They can all pay their fair share. Use your own phrase back at you!

Nope, it's because Trump called it a hoax, lied about how danger it was, told people to inject bleach and held mass spreader events. He did everything he could to undermine Fauci and the Governors trying to contain this thing.

That's like saying the Titanic was making excellent time before it hit the iceberg.

View attachment 774061
The point was, we DID hit the Covid Iceberg, and Trump failed to respond to it properly.

Nope, I blame Trump for stopping sensible police reform and cheering on abusive cops.

There was no fraud... Even Bob Barr has admitted that.
It was an attempt to overthrow democracy, and he's going to go to jail for it.

Guy, the "Wrong Track" Numbers have been high since the Aughts... that gets you nothing.
It was a hoax

play well with others? go away. I'm for the USA and no other fking country looking to take us out using climate bullshit they can't back up. Spare me your globalist bullshit. They can all pay their fair share. Use your own phrase back at you!
LOL! You are a real lost cause backing a lost cause. Must be a nightmare to be you.

Nope, it's because Trump called it a hoax, lied about how danger it was, told people to inject bleach and held mass spreader events. He did everything he could to undermine Fauci and the Governors trying to contain this thing.
Looks like he was right, Fauci was in on the gain of function and helped release the virus from the lab he supported. wow. How many masks did you wear at once? hahahahahahahahah

Trump never ever ever ever ever said inject bleach, you made that up with the demofks.
That's like saying the Titanic was making excellent time before it hit the iceberg.

View attachment 774061
The point was, we DID hit the Covid Iceberg, and Trump failed to respond to it properly.
It was making excellent time, you should read about how the captain went full speed in icy water to make time
Nope, I blame Trump for stopping sensible police reform and cheering on abusive cops.
What sensible police reform. Post what he did.
There was no fraud... Even Bob Barr has admitted that.
It was an attempt to overthrow democracy, and he's going to go to jail for it.
Nope, all part of the constitution. You should read it some day.
Guy, the "Wrong Track" Numbers have been high since the Aughts... that gets you nothing.

What else do you deny ? And I suppose you support trump too. Tell me why ? Thanks !
I got Covid early. I saved 57 lives per the American Red Cross with my platelet Donations. We didn’t need to lockdown or mask our kids. That was crazy.

Trump 2024. Why? He triggers you and I vehemently dislike you.

🤷‍♂️

Looks like he was right, Fauci was in on the gain of function and helped release the virus from the lab he supported. wow. How many masks did you wear at once? hahahahahahahahah

Trump never ever ever ever ever said inject bleach, you made that up with the demofks.

It was making excellent time, you should read about how the captain went full speed in icy water to make time

What sensible police reform. Post what he did.

Nope, all part of the constitution. You should read it some day.
Bill Barr

Jerry called him Bob Barr

LOL

I got Covid early. I saved 57 lives per the American Red Cross with my platelet Donations. We didn’t need to lockdown or mask our kids. That was crazy.

Trump 2024. Why? He triggers you and I vehemently dislike you.

🤷‍♂️
No matter how he destroy the nation. That's so ignoble of you. .

LOL! You are a real lost cause backing a lost cause. Must be a nightmare to be you.
do you know what is needed to survive in the real world? Electricity. And in order to survive, we need a grid of dependable energy like coal and gas or Nuclear. You got nothing else. Even John Kerry knows this back 2021, May 13, 2021

Wednesday, Congressman August Pfluger (TX-11) questioned “Climate Czar” John Kerry in a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing. During Pfluger’s questioning, Kerry admitted that wind and solar energy do not make a reliable base load of energy for our Nation, further underscoring the national security importance of the oil and gas industry.

Video of Pfluger’s questioning can be viewed here.

Transcript of the questioning below.

“Mr. Secretary, for the first time in 70 years, our country is energy independent. It’s a lever of power, it’s national security. Energy security is national security.

“So you’ve mentioned that we need to take steps, we have taken steps as you’ve clearly highlighted today from being 15% [harmful emissions] down to 11% – that’s huge.

“Do you believe that wind and solar can provide baseload capacity for this country?”

Forum List

Back