I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

And what exactly does your conclusions drawn, therefore figure him to be ????
He is incompetent (talks big but carries no stick), a narcissist (only cares about himself and no one else), will change views depending on what helps him personally (not what helps the nation) and incapable of correcting any mistake he has made (meaning the mistake will be repeated ad nauseaum), he will bring disunity and stimulate hate among Americans and cause the nation to splinter in two. .

nfbw 240916 Visdkw02626

i. I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About. 240916 {post•2610}. beagle9 Sep’24 Sisdkw: I'm trying to understand you people's logic here. bvvglvN 240916 Sisdkw02610

ii. I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About. 240916 {post•2626}

NotfooledbyW Sep’24 Visdkw: You and your white Christian nationalist fundagelical MAGA fellowship cannot use facts, reason or any meaningful logic to understand the threat to western liberal democracy that Don Trump poses.

You cannot deploy reason and logic because western liberal democracy as originally intended has become a threat to your biblical white male oriented worldview Saint_Besgle9.

nfbw 240916 Visdkw02626

Last edited:
He is incompetent (talks big but carries no stick), a narcissist (only cares about himself and no one else), will change views depending on what helps him personally (not what helps the nation) and incapable of correcting any mistake he has made (meaning the mistake will be repeated ad nauseaum), he will bring disunity and stimulate hate among Americans and cause the nation to splinter in two. .
NotfooledbyW 240916 Visdkw: Saint_Beagle9 is not alone. He has millions of white Christian nationalists who can only vote Republican propping him up. nfbw 240916 VIsdkw02627

Last edited:
i. I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About. 240916 {post•2610}. beagle9 Sep’24 Sisdkw: I'm trying to understand you people's logic here. bvvglvN 240916 Sisdkw02610

ii. I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About. 240916 {post•2626}

You and your white Christian nationalist fundagelical MAGA fellowship cannot use facts, reason any meaningful logic to understand the threat to western liberal democracy that Don Trump poses because western liberal democracy as originally intended has become a threat to your biblical white male oriented worldview Saint_Besgle9.

#2,626
PROJECTION MONKEY SAYS WHAT?????
:rolleyes:

Saint_Beagle9 is not alone. He has millions of white Christian nationalists who can only vote Republican propping him up.
That is true but elections are won by who gets the most votes. Democrats voters will vote for Kamala and Trumpers will vote for Trump...............we know that. It is the independents that will be the difference and Trump did not help himself by saying something hateful and stupid, and against the #1 artist in the country with over 150 million adults who are voters.

Heck, it is even possible that if Taylor Swift were to run for president, that she would win..............she is THAT popular. Heck, Biden got 81 million and Trump got 74 million in 2020. There are 150 million that LOVE TS.

Last edited:
That is true but elections are won by who gets the most votes. Democrats voters will vote for Kamala and Trumpers will vote for Trump...............we know that. It is the independents that will be the difference and Trump did help himself by saying something hateful and stupid, and against the #1 artist in the country with over 150 million adults who are voters.

Heck, it is even possible that if Taylor Swift were to run for president, that she would win..............she is THAT popular. Heck, Biden got 81 million and Trump got 74 million in 2020. There are 150 million that LOVE TS.
Those are 2020 figures. The voting population has grown even more. Now at 161.41 million.

That is the most bull shite post I've read today.

Let me break your entire bull shite post down into a simple to understand meaning or interpretation form - You and your buddies (if the shoe fits), are hating not only on Trump because he is your most feared target at the moment, but you also fear those who support him because of your agenda, otherwise you all have an agenda that you are clinging too in your desperation as it is being rejected widely across the board in America now.

We all have seen the agenda, and it is being rejected widely outside of being forced to comply with it by those your party had hand picked to over ride the American people for it.

So your fears are actually causing you all to resort to some crazy shite like dog whistling to the super crazies who then act out on y'all's behalf ?

It has crossed the line now, and a profiling of those involved will begin to unfold as law enforcement and those affected negatively by it all begins to push back, and also to look for the patterns and rhetoric in which has caused plots, assassination attempts, and sadly the deaths of innocent Americans because of it all now.

If you aren't a part of it, then I do appreciate that. Good for you.

That is true but elections are won by who gets the most votes. Democrats voters will vote for Kamala and Trumpers will vote for Trump...............we know that. It is the independents that will be the difference and Trump did not help himself by saying something hateful and stupid, and against the #1 artist in the country with over 150 million adults who are voters.

Taylor Swift as president eh ? She probably would qualify worst than my goat. Rotflmbo 🤣

Why do you all live in some sort of cartoon world, and worse you want everyone else to live in it too ?

Taylor Swift as president eh ? She probably would qualify worst than my goat. Rotflmbo 🤣

Why do you all live in some sort of cartoon world, and worse you want everyone else to live in it too ?
Yet you support dotard donny.

Who posts.... "I hate Taylor Swift."
Isn't that what 12 year old boys do?

give us an example.

Here is a sample of the cartoon world you are referring to:

Michael Jordan's Brand Has Reportedly Earned Nike $19 Billion USD in the Past Five Years

People bought the shoe because it was a MICHAEL JORDAN shoe! and it got advertised!

You see this pic below of a banana taped to the wall?

1726508621969.png

It sold for $120,000 dollars at an auction simply because it was a picture taken by a famous artist called Maurizio Catellan!!

Geezus Christ, you think this is rational thinking?

And what exactly does your conclusions drawn, therefore figure him to be ????

:desk:

i'll take a crack at it!!!

all his schoolyard bullying & nic names he gives to anybody that disagrees with him:

main-qimg-73df9e66ce66658a9c6d7d52ce938f1e-lq

👆arrested development.

a malignant narcissist, which donny is a textbook specimen 👇:

How to Tell You're Dealing with a Malignant Narcissist
The intentional destruction of others while pathologically loving the self.

Posted Feb 22, 2017
[...]
Malignant Narcissism

I want to explore with you the darker side of narcissistic personality disorder, where aggression, antisocial behaviors, and suspiciousness are as prominent as their poor sense of self, fragility, and egocentricity. (Below is a video clip that explores the symptoms of malignant narcissism.)

A person with malignant narcissism has the potential to destroy families, communities, nations, and work environments. This condition reflects a hybrid or blending of narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders. Psychologist Eric Fromm termed the disorder in 1964. Psychoanalyst Otto Kernberg later delineated the symptoms of the condition and presented it as an intermediary between narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders.

Why is the behavior of malignant narcissism often considered dangerous?

Individuals with this profile can form connections with others. However, they process information in ways that can hurt society in general, but also the people who love or depend on them. Family, co-workers, employees, and others in their lives often have to walk on eggshells to appease a fragile ego and minimize the occurrence of their unstable, impulsive, or aggressive behaviors.

They lash out or humiliate others for infractions of even the most frivolous nature (for example, you gave an opinion that differed from theirs; you demonstrated confidence, and it made them look bad; you told a joke that involved poking fun at them).
[...]

& the rest of his insanity stems from

syphilitic brain syndrome
What are the mental symptoms of syphilis?

It is quite correct to say, therefore, that syphilitic insanity may mimic every known form of mental derangement, simulating acute mania, ordinary melancholia, terminal dementia or resembling so closely paretic dementia that experts may differ in their diagnosis.

:desk:

i'll take a crack at it!!!

all his schoolyard bullying & nic names he gives to anybody that disagrees with him:

main-qimg-73df9e66ce66658a9c6d7d52ce938f1e-lq

👆arrested development.

a malignant narcissist, which donny is a textbook specimen 👇:

The intentional destruction of others while pathologically loving the self.

Posted Feb 22, 2017
[...]
Malignant Narcissism

I want to explore with you the darker side of narcissistic personality disorder, where aggression, antisocial behaviors, and suspiciousness are as prominent as their poor sense of self, fragility, and egocentricity. (Below is a video clip that explores the symptoms of malignant narcissism.)

A person with malignant narcissism has the potential to destroy families, communities, nations, and work environments. This condition reflects a hybrid or blending of narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders. Psychologist Eric Fromm termed the disorder in 1964. Psychoanalyst Otto Kernberg later delineated the symptoms of the condition and presented it as an intermediary between narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders.

Why is the behavior of malignant narcissism often considered dangerous?

Individuals with this profile can form connections with others. However, they process information in ways that can hurt society in general, but also the people who love or depend on them. Family, co-workers, employees, and others in their lives often have to walk on eggshells to appease a fragile ego and minimize the occurrence of their unstable, impulsive, or aggressive behaviors.

They lash out or humiliate others for infractions of even the most frivolous nature (for example, you gave an opinion that differed from theirs; you demonstrated confidence, and it made them look bad; you told a joke that involved poking fun at them).
[...]

& the rest of his insanity stems from

syphilitic brain syndrome
What are the mental symptoms of syphilis?

It is quite correct to say, therefore, that syphilitic insanity may mimic every known form of mental derangement, simulating acute mania, ordinary melancholia, terminal dementia or resembling so closely paretic dementia that experts may differ in their diagnosis.
Narcissistsaredangerous.jpg

Forum List

Back