I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

If you go after any political figure (especially your beloved Hillary Clinton), in the ways that you leftist have gone after Trump, it is that you could have easily manufactured dirt, and used it in a corrupt political way to bludgen your political opponent's over the head with it just as well.

This is exactly why the immunity case was reviewed for president's be it past and present by the SCOTUS, otherwise where it was reinforced before we have no one wanting the job of president anymore
You are aware that It was proven that Trump used foundation funds to pay his legal fees aren't you? and he paid the fine! If he was innocent why did he pay? He fights everything til the end always

At a gut level, I don't like Trump because he sounds like the loudmouth blowhard down at the local bar. Ignorant, insulting and utterly in love with the sound of his own voice.

Ironically, I think most of his supporters like home him for exactly the same reason.

You are aware that It was proven that Trump used foundation funds to pay his legal fees aren't you? and he paid the fine! If he was innocent why did he pay? He fights everything til the end always
He paid for legal fee's that should have never developed, but when the left is coming at you with everything it has, and this in a bid to stop you from allowing the people to speak through you as their representative, then unpredented actions had to be taken.

You are aware that Trump is winning in all case's that were brought in a lawfare action against him right ?

At a gut level, I don't like Trump because he sounds like the loudmouth blowhard down at the local bar. Ignorant, insulting and utterly in love with the sound of his own voice.

Ironically, I think most of his supporters like home him for exactly the same reason.
That's how stupid and shallow you are... People like Trump based upon his ability to get things done, and especially so when it comes to rolling back the tyrannical leftist agenda's being shoved down everyone's throats.

He paid for legal fee's that should have never developed, but when the left is coming at you with everything it has, and this in a bid to stop you from allowing the people to speak through you as their representative, then unpredented actions had to be taken.

You are aware that Trump is winning in all case's that were brought in a lawfare action against him right ?
In other words, Trump is innocent and should not have been taken to court on all of the 500+times he has been taken to court BUT Biden and Kamala, who have never been taken to court, have been protected by the system, right?
'
Doesn't that make Trump incompetent that he has allowed all of that to happen?, especially given that other Republican presidents did not experience the same system persecution!

Last edited:
In other words, Trump is innocent and should not have been taken to court on all of the 500+timames he has been taken to court BUT Biden and Kamala, who have never been taken to court have been protected by the system, right?
's
Doesn't that make Trump incompetent that he has allowed all of that to happen?
Your desperation is showing.

In other words, Trump is innocent of all 500+
Your desperation is showing.
I think that it is Trump that is desperate. He can never do anything against all that system persecution. Fortunately you are there to defend him on this message board. That will help him a lot. He needs your help

I think that it is Trump that is desperate. He can never do anything against all that system persecution. Fortunately you are there to defend him on this message board. That will help him a lot. He needs your help
He's holding his own, he only needs my vote and he's got that.

That's how stupid and shallow you are. People like Trump based upon his ability to get things done, and especially so when it comes to rolling back the tyrannical leftist agenda's being shoved down everyone's throats.
LOL - sure, sure. That's the ticket!

He's holding his own, he only needs my vote and he's got that.
We know that

BeaglelickingTrump.jpg

/——/ The new slut tapes.

Forum List

Back