Trump ally Laura Loomer called herself ‘white advocate’, audio reveals

You're projecting again. LMAO BTW, I've never felt oppressed either, the way I was raised, you work to get what you want. And that's exactly what I did for about 50 years. And I fully retired at 63. So piss off commie, I had it no better or worse than anyone I know.

Left school at 13, eh?

The yellow pussy education standard to which to aspire.

When he excused the nazi rally with "good people" comments people deflected for him.

When he dined with white supremacist Nick Fuentes they did the same.

Now he hires "white advocate" Loony Laura Loomer and still his cult goons persist.

America has a choice between decency and a return to pre civil war society.
So, what makes you believe that Trump or Vance supports anything about Loomer? Hell, they don't know her, nor are they endorsing what she has said...

She's just some internet troll.....Like yourself.

So, what makes you believe that Trump or Vance supports anything about Loomer? Hell, they don't know her, nor are they endorsing what she has said...

She's just some internet troll.....Like yourself.

Are you really trying to claim that Trump doesn't know Loomer?

1726411368302.png

This is where we're at in this country.

A white person refers to themselves, as a "white advocate" and the OP and the rest of the MSM and Dimocrats IMMEDIATELY crap their panties, and pull out the tired and very overused 'KKK', 'White Supremacy', 'NAZI', etc etc etc.

Meanwhile, we have black people every day, using terms like this, and no one gives it a second thought.

Try to imagine the fallout, if white people demanded separate universities, white entertainment shows, award shows, graduations, etc.

This is where we're at in this country.

A white person refers to themselves, as a "white advocate" and the OP and the rest of the MSM and Dimocrats IMMEDIATELY crap their panties, and pull out the tired and very overused 'KKK', 'White Supremacy', 'NAZI', etc etc etc.

Meanwhile, we have black people every day, using terms like this, and no one gives it a second thought.

Try to imagine the fallout, if white people demanded separate universities, white entertainment shows, award shows, graduations, etc.
Its actually that rino MTG who is leading the charge on this. She thinks loomer is "too extreme".

Forum List

Back