“I Hate Taylor Swift!” Trump just tweeted.

This election is over, it ended when they put a black women in front of a bigoted women hating party. But that's not the end , when Trump realizes he has no chance he will ask his good christian backers to kill for him and they will. He will be asking these great Christians to kill their Neighbors that don't agree with them. They will. he has nothing to lose, if he isn't the president he will be spending the rest of his life in jail where he belongs. and he knows that. This doesn't end till MAGA is buried right next to Trump. If they get the chance they will try to overthrow our democracy and country again. Every patriots know that and every patriot has to protect their family their friend our democracy and country. Be prepared.
Don't look for false total power Progressive. You won't like what you will find.

One question for you "personally"

Why are you here on a political board if you don't care either way?
It’s all entertainment, no one worth their weight take this board seriously. I don’t think either President will change my life, they will both run up debt.

It’s all entertainment, no one worth their weight take this board seriously. I don’t think either President will change my life, they will both run up debt.
Given. your answer, I am not on this board for entertainment or to entertain. As such, I have lost interest in communicating with you as you have nothing to offer.

By the way and for the sake of making myself clear. I do not believe that my posts will change anyone's view either, especially with the cult mentality seen here. Nonetheless, I have a goal in life and that is to try to impart knowledge to others. It is a goal of mine that is not based on whether the knowledge will be absorbed or not, it is about my doing what my purpose in life is and that is to gain knowledge and impart knowledge so that we can all (as a nation) improve as knowledge is power.

I am a writer and a communicator and my personal goal is to be the best person I can be. I have had a tough life and experienced more than most people and what I have experienced has helped me. I am by nature a person that cares (I am a giver and not a taker) and given that my physical problems do not allow me to go out and meet people, I can only do it through the computer and online. I am not looking for understanding or success. Like you, I do it for my own satisfaction in giving to others. Whether that information will be taken and absorbed is not under my control.

By the way and as far as being a writer. You should go to the writing section here in the forums and I have give some samples of my writing. If you are looking for entertainment, some of them may entertain you.

Good Luck

That is a very ignorant comment given that I do not follow or state anything that anyone in the Democratic party states. As such, I am far from being a cult member and I follow no one.

In addition, there is no one in the Democratic party that any Democrats are married to. On the other hand, you guys are married to Trump. You live and die by him, whereas the Democrats live and die by their Democratic platform and ideals and not to anyone person. Case in point, Biden quit and Kamala rose. Had Trump quit, who would the Republicans choose? No one as they are married to Trump and no one else.

You are in a cult and you are a cult member

View attachment 1013232
You just threw a temper tantrum.

Trump was elected as nominee by Republicans
Harris was dictated as the nominee by the authoritarian DNC, and Democrat voters are bending over and taking being rail-roaded by big government controlling their choices.

It’s just sad to watch spineless people with no dignity not stand up for themselves

View attachment 1012438

To think there are actually adults who have and will vote for this lunatic boggles the mind.
He is driving away voters every day.

Brittany Mahomes is 'deeply bothered' by Donald Trump's very public attack on her close friend Taylor Swift, according to sources who claim the Kansas City Chiefs WAG is questioning her support for the former president.

Brittany Mahomes questioning her support of Trump after Taylor tweet
Here is clear proof of Trump's stupidity. A steadfast supporter of Trump that is beginning to doubt her belief in Trump.

Trump is incompetent and just plain stupid.

trumpshootinghimselfinthefoot.jpg

You just threw a temper tantrum.

Trump was elected as nominee by Republicans
Harris was dictated as the nominee by the authoritarian DNC, and Democrat voters are bending over and taking being rail-roaded by big government controlling their choices.

It’s just sad to watch spineless people with no dignity not stand up for themselves
Temper Tantrum?

Explain exactly how I am doing that? Mentioning Trump's stupidity is throwing a temper tantrum?

In addition, you keep on deflecting and not address the OP. It is you that is shaking in your boots because you know that Trump is his own worst enemy and that means that the election is slipping away and it is his fault and there is nothing you (or anyone else in the Republican party) can do anything about because Trump does not listen to anyone.

You mention Biden? He had the courage to listen to others that wanted the best for the party and he put his own wishes and desires away and did the right thing and NOW..........the Republicans have a good chance to win in November.

Here is proof of that

1726521959794.png

Temper Tantrum?

Explain exactly how I am doing that?
1. You called your political opposition a “cult”

2. I pointed out how giving allegiance to an authoritarian overlord instead of having a democratic elected candidate was more like a “cult”. I also said it’s a foolish term to use in politics.

3. You went “wahhhh you’re in cult”

1. You called your political opposition a “cult”

Of course, a cult member does not think he is in a cult. Unfortunately, everyone (including experts) do think that

A LEADING CULT EXPERT EXPLAINS HOW THE PRESIDENT USES MIND CONTROL

Preacher, prophet, messiah: Trump cult takes on religious overtones at RNC

The One Way History Shows Trump’s Personality Cult Will End

and there is a lot more links...........
2. I pointed out how giving allegiance to an authoritarian overlord instead of having a democratic elected candidate was more like a “cult”. I also said it’s a foolish term to use in politics.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proje...lso seeks to,steer the U.S. toward autocracy.
The project also seeks to infuse the government and society with conservative Christian values. Critics have characterized Project 2025 as an authoritarian, Christian nationalist plan to steer the U.S. toward autocracy.
3. You went “wahhhh you’re in cult”

Yes, I did go "wahhhh you're in a cult" because you are. It is a fact.

Forum List

Back