What do people expect to find out about the man detained after a shooting incident today at a golf course in Florida?

The guy wasn't on the golf course, and since when are you trusting the words of LE? You are usually attacking their every word and action.
The property extends to the street, moron. If you owned any you'd know that. Please link to any attacks I've made on LE. I'll wait. Better yet just STFU and troll somewhere else. You are well known here and no one buys your BS Dainty.

The property extends to the street, moron. If you owned any you'd know that. Please link to any attacks I've made on LE. I'll wait. Better yet just STFU and troll somewhere else. You are well known here and no one buys your BS Dainty.
Behind bushes and a fence. :auiqs.jpg: Okay. But he wasn't on the course itself. LOL

and Trump was a few holes away over 500 yards away. Guy never even got a glimpse of the convicted felon

Law Enforcement held a joint news briefing. The Florida guy in charge at the podium said they would be sharing all they have. What they've shared so far is scant info. Why?

The obvious.

I remember the craziness after the Ohio shooting with Trump on a stage. The attacks on LE were off and running before LE even held a press briefing. It's been my opinion for quite some time that the USA has become nation of professional victims. And more and more people seek information that borders on crazed conspiracy theories.

I feel terrible for the younger generations. This is what the grown ups have left than -- a legacy, of paranoid bs, always while spouting nonsense about liberty, freedom, and patriotism.

Then again I remember to go back to the 1964 article by Richard Hofstadter, in the old Harper's Magazine:

The Paranoid Style in American Politics

The incident today? What do we actually know vs what is all over the place, web, tv, radio, print? The Paranoid Style is off and running.

Little if nothing...it is the American way.

Now if it would hurt the reps and Trump, then the trans manifesto will be forthcoming.

all praise kunta kinte.jpg

To help us start the study, please document those who have donated to Act Blue have resorted to violence.
On the other side we will start with the violent demonstrators of Jan 6th.
Why do we have to start on Jan 6? Why not start with May 2020, when the massive and much more violent and destructive BLM* riots started, and spread across the country, for months on end?

And what about the far-left pro-HAMAS riots that become dangerous and destructive? Some of the haters are so violent they assault Jews, even to the point of sending them to the hospital.

*BLM is a far-left Marxist group.

Stretching things again, you lying POS. The reports were 300 to 500 yards away, not that it makes any difference other than to illustrate clearly that you will stretch any truth to its breaking point. Run along, scumbag.
around a corner, hedges blocking view from behind a fence. guy never spotted Trump or his entourage. Agents go ahead and scout the area out as...

never mind you're just trolling

Why do we have to start on Jan 6? Why not start with May 2020, when the massive and much more violent and destructive BLM* riots started, and spread across the country, for months on end?

And what about the far-left pro-HAMAS riots that become dangerous and destructive? Some of the haters are so violent they assault Jews, even to the point of sending them to the hospital.

What does BLM and ANTIFA have to do with supporting a politician, a political party, or trying to prevent the winner of an election from being certified?

:rofl:

:auiqs.jpg::rofl:

:laughing0301:

around a corner, hedges blocking view from behind a fence. guy never spotted Trump or his entourage. Agents go ahead and scout the area out as...

never mind you're just trolling
Are you NUTS?! He was within range of Trump, who was one hole away, but was waiting for an even closer shot. If it weren’t for the eagle eyes of that SS agent, Trump would be a dead man.

Trump is not a regular former president. He is running again and has been so villainized by the radical left haters that loonies have been incentivized to try and kill him.

What does BLM and ANTIFA have to do with supporting a politician, a political party, or trying to prevent the winner of an election from being certified?

:rofl:

:auiqs.jpg::rofl:

:laughing0301:
You ARE nuts! You just said that the right is more violent if we start with Jan 6. I asked why we have to start there, when there was so much violence from the left before that with BLM.

You remind me of the lib who said there really hasn’t been much Muslim terrorism in this country at all, as long as you start the count on 9/12/01.

they evidently need weapons training if they keep failing as bad as you do with your attempted assassination of the character of so many good people.
They do need better training, and if they were ActBlue dembots they’d be much better at it, then again they wouldn’t be would be assassins then.

People that try to murder the president don’t have good character

Are you NUTS?! He was within range of Trump, who was one hole away, but was waiting for an even closer shot. If it weren’t for the eagle eyes of that SS agent, Trump would be a dead man.

Trump is not a regular former president. He is running again and has been so villainized by the radical left haters that loonies have been incentivized to try and kill him.
a few holes away. Trump was not in the sights of the guy.

Oh the drama! calm down Mary. Calm down.

"Trump is not a regular former president." :auiqs.jpg:-- your words, not mine. Trump villainizes everyone. A few crazed people have wanted to take a shot at him. Not unusual. The Secret Service has a whole of incidents and people they've thwarted.

Please, just answer the question. Who has donated to Act Blue.
If you don't answer is because you cannot answer.

Forum List

Back