What do people expect to find out about the man detained after a shooting incident today at a golf course in Florida?

What mess? Trump was in the W.H for four of the last sixteen years. Why do you blame him for your current predicament?
Trump was president this time 4 years ago. He left this country in a mess. This is why you need to shut up unless you are going to be balanced.

Law Enforcement held a joint news briefing. The Florida guy in charge at the podium said they would be sharing all they have. What they've shared so far is scant info. Why?

The obvious.

I remember the craziness after the Ohio shooting with Trump on a stage. The attacks on LE were off and running before LE even held a press briefing. It's been my opinion for quite some time that the USA has become nation of professional victims. And more and more people seek information that borders on crazed conspiracy theories.

I feel terrible for the younger generations. This is what the grown ups have left than -- a legacy, of paranoid bs, always while spouting nonsense about liberty, freedom, and patriotism.

Then again I remember to go back to the 1964 article by Richard Hofstadter, in the old Harper's Magazine:

The Paranoid Style in American Politics

The incident today? What do we actually know vs what is all over the place, web, tv, radio, print? The Paranoid Style is off and running.
Obviously they don't want to tip off any possible people who helped him and/or have any evidence at his house, emails, etc, destroyed.
You're a conspiracy idiot like most of the MAGAts here.

`

Last edited:
Yup.
Leftist nutjob..

GXjWo9QWoAAlKcr.jpeg
IMG_7317.jpeg

A very sick individual.
I am guessing there were signs of his sickness and this could have been prevented if those around him had done something.
It is the case with so many mass shootings and assassination of famous people.
Having Dems and the media scare the bejesus out of people with lies about Trump being a “threat to democracy” pushes mentally ill leftists into wanting to kill him.

Having Dems and the media scare the bejesus out of people with lies about Trump being a “threat to democracy” pushes mentally ill leftists into wanting to kill him.
That may be true but it's also the truth.
He IS a threat to democracy, and already tried to overthrow the last election. Missed that?
If he wins this one, you may not have/get to vote in 2028.
Note his new more cooperative running mate whose said he wouldn't have done what Pence did. Not to mention the rest of his new cabinet/Military who will surely be 100% in the tank.
`

Last edited:
The bad shooter voted for trump in 2016. He also liked other Republicans like Vivek and Haley.

National security attorney Bradley Moss pointed out that Routh had voted for Trump in 2016.

"He was a former Trump voter and recent Vivek fan. Mentally unwell with a criminal history," Moss said in response. "Better question is how he managed to purchase a firearm and why golf course security was so lax."

Forum List

Back