Trump safe after 'gunshots in his vicinity,' campaign says

Yes, you are. You're implying that the little shit was a repub. That is an absolute lie. The email chain is clear as day.

So, yet again, stop lying you twat.
Implying.......You are too ignorant to understand text.
I simply said he was a registered (R).
And YOU and Concerned American and JGalt just don't have the ability to be TRUTHFUL and just admit this Fact.
We KNOW he registered to interfere with repub elections.
You can't possibly know that.

1726447305952.png

Implying.......You are too ignorant to understand text.
I simply said he was a registered (R).
And YOU and Concerned American and JGalt just don't have the ability to be TRUTHFUL and just admit this Fact.

You can't possibly know that.
You have no context. You spew out "he was a registered repub" and think that absolves the democrats who are egging this shit on.

You are a fucking failure.

It's not known for sure but gunshots rung out on Trump's golf course this past Friday. Trump is safe and well thankfully.

Oops it was obviously earlier today. I don't know where I saw Friday.

I wonder if this is today's guy:

Not found.

Yeah, he's mentally ill...

View attachment 1012753

No kidding.

When I first heard about it, I figured it was just some Haitians out hunting for pussy.

And I just thought that it was a hoax.

Does anyone else look forward to the day we as a country get as upset about a school shooting as we do about someone thinking about shooting at one of our leaders?

We do but we can't do anything about it if we have a leader who will take all of our guns away.

You have no context. You spew out "he was a registered repub" and think that absolves the democrats who are egging this shit on.

You are a fucking failure.
It's your weakness to just simply admit a fact that indeed turns the table and makes you a fucking failure.

You don't have to be a failure, you can just tell the truth and admit he was a registered (R).
This admission triggers you so much.....why?

It's your weakness to just simply admit a fact that indeed turns the table and makes you a fucking failure.

You don't have to be a failure, you can just tell the truth and admit he was a registered (R).
This admission triggers you so much.....why?
It is your base dishonesty that prevents you from admitting you are a lying twat.

The Crazies won't stop. Whether a direct shot at him or not, the message is being sent and he is being reminded of what his enemies desire.

Former President Donald Trump's campaign confirmed in a statement that he is safe after gunshots were fired in his vicinity.

"President Trump is safe following gunshots in his vicinity. No further details at this time," Steven Cheung, Communications for the Trump Campaign said in a statement.
Trump attracts crazies, because he is crazy.

Just look at Musk, attracted to Trump.... can't be a coincidence.

No offense but where did you get your topic title. IS it yours or did someone change it for you to make it sound less serious? Because IT WAS AN ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT...a SECOND ONE.*...by democrats.

*caps for emphasis only.
Yeah, msm CBS reported tonight that a "possible assassination attempt" had been made. Short story eclipsed by Springfield OH and mail-in voting history. Like an attempt on the ex POTUS is hardly worth a mention.

Forum List

Back