Why didn’t the ABC debate moderators bring up the assassination attempt of Trump?

Except she has. She has made it perfectly clear she doesn't support violence.
Not in that interview, when she said they shouldn't stop
You've got nothing, lightweight.
You big poopyhead. I win again.
And at least the BLM protests were about something real -- police brutality.

On the other hand, you Jan 6 traitor imbeciles protested something fake - the "stolen" 2020 election. What a bunch of fucking idiots.
Jan 6th, LOL I win.

I don't even know what interview you're referring to, lightweight.
Why are we not surprised by the ignorance of Harris supporters?
Have your "win", Kleetus. I don't give a shit. It doesn't change the fact that you are a fucking idiot.
Deal poopyhead,. But winning a discussion with a Harris poopyhead is like shooting fish in a barrel

Have a blessed day

Deal poopyhead,. But winning a discussion with a Harris poopyhead is like shooting fish in a barrel

Have a blessed day
Except you won nothing. Because you are too stupid and too dishonest to address this. --

The BLM protests were about something real -- police brutality.

On the other hand, you Jan 6 traitor imbeciles protested something fake - the "stolen" 2020 election. What a bunch of fucking idiots.

Have a blessed day
We should not be surprised by the ignorance and low class behavior by her supporters. Part of them believes that a man can get pregnant, that Bidenomics is wonderful even though people are struggling much more today compared to under Trump , that the BLM riots were justified, that the BLM riots were a form of “reparations” is literally what one of the BLM left-wingers said.

The Democrats believe that white people are privileged, never mind that Africans like Europeans engaged in the slave trade and racism

Democrats believe in 100 genders, Democrats believe that a man can play in a woman’s sports team. And they have the audacity to complain about JD Vance bringing up reports from Springfield about citizens saying some Haitian immigrants are eating cats.

That was incredible about Democrats. They think they got a big one wrt Trump reiterating what American citizens have said about individual Haitian immigrants. When Lefties themselves have the most radical racist beliefs and they’re wide open about it…..even supported by the mass media.

Dr. Phosphorous

Do you think you’ve got something…. you don’t…. You are low on substance and high on trolling itt

We should not be surprised by the ignorance and low class behavior by her supporters. Part of them believes that a man can get pregnant, that Bidenomics is wonderful even though people are struggling much more today compared to under Trump , that the BLM riots were justified, that the BLM riots were a form of “reparations” is literally what one of the BLM left-wingers said.

The Democrats believe that white people are privileged, never mind that Africans like Europeans engaged in the slave trade and racism

Democrats believe in 100 genders, Democrats believe that a man can play in a woman’s sports team. And they have the audacity to complain about JD Vance bringing up reports from Springfield about citizens saying some Haitian immigrants are eating cats.

That was incredible about Democrats. They think they got a big one wrt Trump reiterating what American citizens have said about individual Haitian immigrants. When Lefties themselves have the most radical racist beliefs and they’re wide open about it…..even supported by the mass media.

Dr. Phosphorous

Do you think you’ve got something…. you don’t…. You are low on substance and high on trolling itt
You've got nothing, dude. I already explained why you are wrong and your unremarkable MAGA ass has got exactly jack and shit to refute what I said.

You've got no facts, no game, and no intellect.

Forum List

Back