Trump safe after 'gunshots in his vicinity,' campaign says

Just so when this is moved or closed you will know why.

The "user content" in OPs that the existing rules require needs to be "stepped up".. "Get a load of this" -- is no longer sufficient topical content"... Must be 2 lines or more.. The more the better.. Must SUMMARIZE the topic to be discussed and why you think it NEEDS discussion..

New "Clean Start" Policy on Creating Threads
extra rules enforced when its a radical leftwing killer being exposed

Ryan Wesley Routh. Not trans. Not an immigrant. Not a Democrat. Ant-vax. History of Mental Illness and incidents with firearms. Had an assault rifle anyway. Was nowhere near Trump, didn't fire any shots, Secret Service shot at him.

Yeah, he's mentally ill...

1726443667318.png

Nobody knew Trump would be playing that day. Was the shooter informed? Maybe the guy was supposed to get away. It could have been a kid playing soldier but the Secret Service fired a shot when not fired upon and I guess that's OK but it's strange. The guy was in his car and gone in a couple of seconds but an alert witness amazingly photographed his car and the Local Police did their jobs and arrested the guy. Now the Feds are stuck with a live unhurt assassin when they might have counted on him getting away or suicide by Cop. Don't forget that Oswald killed JFK and Jack Ruby killed Oswald and Ruby died mysteriously in custody. I hope I'm wrong about this theory and this guy lives long enough to tell his story.
Don't forget Epstein got Clintoned too.
Blue Dress Portrait.jpg

Nobody knew Trump would be playing that day. Was the shooter informed? Maybe the guy was supposed to get away. It could have been a kid playing soldier but the Secret Service fired a shot when not fired upon and I guess that's OK but it's strange. The guy was in his car and gone in a couple of seconds but an alert witness amazingly photographed his car and the Local Police did their jobs and arrested the guy. Now the Feds are stuck with a live unhurt assassin when they might have counted on him getting away or suicide by Cop. Don't forget that Oswald killed JFK and Jack Ruby killed Oswald and Ruby died mysteriously in custody. I hope I'm wrong about this theory and this guy lives long enough to tell his story.
If trump has nothing on his schedule he's golfing.

IM2 liberal whack jobs are walking around everywhere, unhinged, ready to do violent things. They're one synapse away from snapping.
And the Dems and their complicit media is engendering it by their vilification of a very good president.

I actually had a Democrat say that she is “terrified” of Trump winning, and she would support any action to prevent him from becoming president again.

But you can't accept the fact that he was a registered (R).
This ^^^^ will never change, but your weak ASS will deny and deflect forever.
And it will never change that he made an attempt on a republican after donating to Act Blue, a democrat PAC. Hmmm. So did this latest left wing whack job. Imagine that. You're in denial, Winnie, but at least you're on topic for a change.

No, it was an AK-47 variant or an SKS.

That doesn't change my main point, but I honestly have no desire to argue about it. And I didn't even say that I don't believe the story. I just said I don't take anything these days at face value.

Forum List

Back