Trump safe after 'gunshots in his vicinity,' campaign says

What is MTG?

Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Honest to Christ, did you really fucking think there wasn't already a thread on this? Did you honestly think there weren't at least half a dozen other members foaming out the mouth to post this story? The first thread was posted at around 11:58am in whatever time zone the board's servers reside.

Chill bro mistakes happen as I always do searches but unfortunately I missed this one as well.

This is the result of the libs’ demonization of a good president. They have convinced mentally ill people that Trump is a “threat to democracy” and a “dictator.” And Kamala’s lies about Trump during the ABC ambush didn’t help, either.

Dems will stop at NOTHING to prevent Americans from re-electing the president they want.

(As an aside, the libs’ demonization of Jews almost resulted in Muslim terrorist shooting up a New York JCC - also thwarted.)

Given the utter hate the media has created toward Trump among the useful idiots, we should provide him with the same protection as a sitting president.

What has been disturbing is how you bitches have repeated trumps lies against Haitians since he told the lie, which has caused violence gainst Haitians and fear among all blacks in this country.
Can you quote the alleged lie and prove it is a lie?

If not, then you are simply spewing idiotic unsupported assertions again, as usual.

Ryan Wesley Routh. Not trans. Not an immigrant. Not a Democrat. Ant-vax. History of Mental Illness and incidents with firearms. Had an assault rifle anyway. Was nowhere near Trump, didn't fire any shots, Secret Service shot at him.

But your 'spiracy batshittery just got obliterated.

No better at all?

Whatever, I really don't care what you think, about anything. I could write your posts for you, they're so predictable. And don't bother replying, because I have zero interest in posting to you.

Are you still denying that the 1st shooter, was a registered (R)? <<FACT

You can't deny that FACT, but you are free to SPIN it any way you want.
because their .......... he is in FACT a Registered (R).
Sure he was Winnie. I suppose you think republicans donate to democrat PACs. This one donated to ActBlue just like the last one. Democrats are scumbags. The assassination attempts on Scalise, Kavanaugh and two on Trump with cheers from you and your ilk are proof. Gaslight all you want, you're not fooling anyone.

Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Chill bro mistakes happen as I always do searches but unfortunately I missed this one as well.

If I am being compared to that woman than he is just gaslighting me.

I'm a libertarian with a strong understanding of history and current geopolitical activities. My opinions are not at all aligned with that womans. She has a right to her opinion and whatever shock-news method she uses to gain publicity is not of my doing nor the sharing of similar ideology.

I hear AK47 mentioned and then in other reports "“But with a rifle and the scope like that, that’s not a long distance".

1726443501303.png

Whatever, I really don't care what you think, about anything. I could write your posts for you, they're so predictable. And don't bother replying, because I have zero interest in posting to you.

Your one 'spiracy batshit thought was wrong.

What does that have to do with what I had for breakfast? Nothing, crybaby.

Learn a lesson.

Forum List

Back