Why Trump won the Debate

Their job is whatever they want it to be. They can engage and control as much as they want or they can just let the candidates go.
Yes, ask Mitt Romney and Candy Crowley about that one.

Her career was marred by the mess created with her incorrect "fact checking".

These two assholes were 10 times worse.

Trump should thank them. They took some pressure off of the terrible job he did.

I don’t remember that being brought up in the debate. Are you saying she should have been questioned about it by the mods but wasn’t?
Harris lied her ass off during the debate (the Project 2025 BS being a simple example) and the moderators (pseudo fact checkers....and not very good at it) didn't touch her.

Yes, ask Mitt Romney and Candy Crowley about that one.

Her career was marred by the mess created with her incorrect "fact checking".

These two assholes were 10 times worse.

Trump should thank them. They took some pressure off of the terrible job he did.
Naw, they were fine. Trump lies so damn much he deserves to get checked. The only people that care about the mods are those drunk on Trump.

Naw, they were fine. Trump lies so damn much he deserves to get checked. The only people that care about the mods are those drunk on Trump.
Except you have democrats saying they did a crappy job.

Spare the rest of your stupid efforts to normalize the two assholes they put up as moderators.

It's not going to work

Trump lies so damn much he deserves to get checked.

That was Harris's job. But she can't even do a 19 minute softball interview without her service animal present.

Of course she could not deal with the blistering she would have gotten.

And Harris lied her ass off and wasn't touched.

Harris lied her ass off during the debate (the Project 2025 BS being a simple example) and the moderators (pseudo fact checkers....and not very good at it) didn't touch her.
She can go after Trump all she wants, it’s a debate. He is there to defend himself. Trump was checked on lying about things unrelated to Kamala. Saying Dems want to legalize murder, saying immigrants are eating pets, lying about crime rate stats, lying about the election. Very different than Kamala labeling trumps tariff plan as a tax or tying him to project 2025.

Please tell me you’re smart enough to see the difference there.

Except you have democrats saying they did a crappy job.

Spare the rest of your stupid efforts to normalize the two assholes they put up as moderators.

It's not going to work
I don’t know what democrats are saying… I saw the debate and thought they did a fine job. Did they press Trump harder?? yes. Did he lie more and deserve it?? Yes

She can go after Trump all she wants, it’s a debate. He is there to defend himself. Trump was checked on lying about things unrelated to Kamala. Saying Dems want to legalize murder, saying immigrants are eating pets, lying about crime rate stats, lying about the election. Very different than Kamala labeling trumps tariff plan as a tax or tying him to project 2025.

Please tell me you’re smart enough to see the difference there.
And she couldn't. She had two assholes posing as moderators doing her work. They must figure she can't do it herself.

Shame on ABC.

BTW: There were no lies about crime rate statistics.

Now you've become just a third asshole.

I don’t know what democrats are saying… I saw the debate and thought they did a fine job. Did they press Trump harder?? yes. Did he lie more and deserve it?? Yes
There is a great deal you don't know.

Nobody really cares what you thought.

That was Harris's job. But she can't even do a 19 minute softball interview without her service animal present.

Of course she could not deal with the blistering she would have gotten.

And Harris lied her ass off and wasn't touched.
She did it all night… and schooled Trump. The checks the mods did didn’t have anything to do with Kamala. When Trump lied about her she stood up to him and took him to town

Really?? Then can you show stats that back up trumps claim that crime rates in the US are through the roof while being down all over the world? Here comes the dodge…

Not doing your homework for you anymore.

You made the claim with evidence to back it up. It was BS.

But you want statistics to show you that you were wrong.

You are just as full of s**t as the moderators.

Forum List

Back