Kamala trounces trump in debate

They are no longer in Haiti. It would be hard-pressed to find ( not saying you couldn't bring an isolated incident ) someone doing such a thing in America. I ate one meal a day potatoes , 1 egg and a slice of bread for a couple weeks when I was between jobs once when I was young. Stretched last $5.00 and washed my uniforms in the kitchen sink. Poor planning , never again !
I had a coworker state the migrants in his texas town were eating the dogs until the threatened to kill the migrants.

I had a coworker from viet-nam, cimplain that the food he bought in fountain vallwy was not dog, he said it did not taste like dog but the place he went to said it was dog

I also no the haitians are broke with family starving in haiti. You would not eat a dog if it meant sending all your money to your starving children?

People are sleeping in the streets in america
People are starving off our shores

Deug gangs rule our cities and countries on our border

Fuck Harris and the democrat bullshit, and we can include republicans, never trumpers and rinos

We dont need them, they dont do anything to help

The truth is below. It's unbelievable how stupid and gullible you MAGA dipshits are. I feel embarrassed just pointing this out to you hopeless cavemen. --

Just because some MAGA imbecile politician like Trump also believes this idiocy doesn't give it credibility.

wow, you got a link you believe but no personal experience and you call me a stupid dipshit?

Notice all the republican attempts to distract from the terrible and insane part trump played in the debate. He was truly pathetic. What was your honest opinion of trump's performance. I 'd say he aced it as a clown. Kamala was totally together, on top of her game and full of optimism and good will. Just what this country needs. Cannot post links with this phone. Please someone who responds post the debate. Thanks , Stan. For the idiots who say " link ". Not necessary for anyone who watched the debate.
Here's the deal that democrats have been going through since the mainstream media lied about Biden's mental acuity. Notice that they don't focus on Camala's performance? They can't because she is an empty suit.

So instead of believing the WaPo, you want to believe that migrants are terrorizing pets in some small town in Ohio? That's seriously your position on this matter?

I'm embarrassed for your imbecile MAGA ass. Seriously.
Hey, maybe if we would close our border we wouldn't have to deal with any of this shit.

Here's the deal that democrats have been going through since the mainstream media lied about Biden's mental acuity. Notice that they don't focus on Camala's performance? They can't because she is an empty suit.
Talk about empty-headed. Trump missed so many opportunities to explain his s plans it isn't funny. Probably because all he has are schemes.

You have personal experience eating pets in small American towns?

Man, you people are mentally disturbed. Fucking creepy that you believe such crazy shit.
Children are starving to death in Haiti. The did eat all the cats and dogs. They ate the rats. They are now eating dirt, grass, trees.

And you dare suggest that the haitians that escaped are eating at McDonalds and not sending that precious $10 home!

Children are starving to death in Haiti. The did eat all the cats and dogs. They ate the rats. They are now eating dirt, grass, trees.

And you dare suggest that the haitians that escaped are eating at McDonalds and not sending that precious $10 home!
I "dare suggest" it...because you have exactly jack and shit in terms of evidence to support your crazy MAGA troglodyte opinion.

This is a very common theme for MAGA fucktards....just like they never have any evidence about the 2020 "stolen election", either.

You have personal experience eating pets in small American towns?
I know united states marines that ate dog sold as chicken outside tje marine base in okinawa

I know vietnamese immigrant that bought food in orange county california cause they advertised it as dog, he said they lied, it was not dog

I had coworkers tell me the immigrants were eating dog on the block he lived on

Yep, your fat elite self has always had the luxury of eating buckets of fried chicken so you have no idea of the world outside your fat ass

I don't think I'd starve myself here , then I would be no good to anyone. The story is ridiculous. And city officials said it's not happening, that's good enough for me.

I know united states marines that ate dog sold as chicken outside tje marine base in okinawa

I know vietnamese immigrant that bought food in orange county california cause they advertised it as dog, he said they lied, it was not dog

Yep, your fat elite self has always had the luxury of eating buckets of fried chicken so you have no idea of the world outside your fat ass
Oh....so you have nothing to support your racist MAGA opinion that Haitians are beasts that enjoy eating unsuspecting, innocent pets in small rural American towns?

I see. You dig your own grave even better than Trump did against Harris.

I don't think I'd starve myself here , then I would be no good to anyone. The story is ridiculous. And city officials said it's not happening, that's good enough for me.
Why do you think ABC had to make a call to verify instead of looking at their own investigation? They did not investigate.

How did ABC call so quickly? They had the number ahead of the debate

Why the ciry manager, he was called agead and told to waut by the phone, when they pre-confirmed he would go along

What the fuck is wrong with these people?? This shit is fucking out there, man. And they really believe it!!

You do understand that Springfield is in the U.S.....and not Haiti? Haitian refugees are going to keep starving themselves in the U.S.? That sounds stupid as fuck.

You are truly out of your fucking mind.

Oh....so you have nothing to support your racist MAGA opinion that Haitians are beasts that enjoy eating unsuspecting, innocent pets in small rural American towns?

I see. You dig your own grave even better than Trump did against Harris.
77 posts in and I've yet to see anyone saying how great trump's performance was or citing anything impressive that he said. Thought as much. It's late. Big day tomorrow. Good night. Have a good night yourself
Thanks , Stan.

How about we go to springfield and see for ourselves.

20,000 haitians have been bused into a town of 60,000

Police are being dispatched from other cities

2.5 million is sent for abortions/healthcare

None of this is true?

Forum List

Back