Kamala trounces trump in debate

How about we go to springfield and see for ourselves.

20,000 haitians have been bused into a town of 60,000

Police are being dispatched from other cities

2.5 million is sent for abortions/healthcare

None of this is true?
LOL...knock yourself out, you crazy fucker. Go for it! Find out for yourself!

Just don't get yourself arrested like that sorry fucker looking for the child molesters in a Washington DC pizza parlor....You probably believed in that bullshit, too.

LOL...knock yourself out, you crazy fucker. Go for it! Find out for yourself!

Just don't get yourself arrested like that sorry fucker looking for the child molesters in a Washington DC pizza parlor....You probably believed in that bullshit, too.
1-390f5f7be4.jpg
GXK-tDsWcAAQ_Nd.jpeg

Harris kicked his ass.

The way you can tell is to look who is doing the complaining. All ofTrump’s cultists are in damage control mode.

Its really fun to watch.

Looks like you've got something, dude!

If I were you, I would head to Springfield immediately!!
I will, why not. I dont sit on my ass at home like you. I talk to many people. I have lived in the 3rd world for many years.

I am a witness to the facts I present.
I think I will by 50 bags of rice and see if I can get 50 testimonies for the rice

What will you do to verify your story.

To be perfectly honest....I'm more afraid of your mentally disturbed MAGA ass than I am of those dastardly cat eating Haitian assholes in Springfield.

You're going to have to handle this one on your own, crazy dude.
People fear what they dont know. How sad to have such a bigoted view of me. I was sincere in my invitation for you to join me.

I think you dont want the truth to be known

People fear what they dont know. How sad to have such a bigoted view of me. I was sincere in my invitation for you to join me.

I think you dont want the truth to be known
Yeah....you got me. That must be it.

Go to Springfield and find some evidence.....maybe you can change my mind!

Notice all the republican attempts to distract from the terrible and insane part trump played in the debate. He was truly pathetic. What was your honest opinion of trump's performance. I 'd say he aced it as a clown. Kamala was totally together, on top of her game and full of optimism and good will. Just what this country needs. Cannot post links with this phone. Please someone who responds post the debate. Thanks , Stan. For the idiots who say " link ". Not necessary for anyone who watched the debate.
I think you watched Fantasy Island or something. Trump won that debate.

Forum List

Back