Kamala trounces trump in debate

You think it is so dangerous I am a crazy fucker to go.

I dont blame you for being too afraid to go
View attachment 1010168
Look at the etiology of the conspiracy theory , it started with republican VP Nominee Vance- he is a real right -wing nut case. You might just be a gullible fool with extremist tendencies.

I recognize another cult member. yes , trump is perfect. , perfectly wrong for America.

Soon as you start throwing out lazy comments like cult, calling him names, providing no evidence to back up your claims, poking fun at people who disagree and so on you immediately make me not willing to put any stock in what you say.

All your comments are contrarian, closed minded and regurgitated things that sound like you just repeat catchphrases and slogans everyone else does that hates trump. Nothing you've said here sounds like an individual thought, it's all just stuff all trump haters repeat over and over and over again.

If you don't like trump that's perfectly fine. But if you can't say you dislike trump with valid reasons in a mature manner then you discredit yourself. Dislike trump because of his performance as a president and dislike the results he achieved, but don't dislike him because you don't care for his personality or because you're in a tribe that says you should hate him.

Look at the etiology of the conspiracy theory , it started with republican VP Nominee Vance- he is a real right -wing nut case. You might just be a gullible fool with extremist tendencies.
Or, you are of low intelligence. You told us Biden was fit as a fiddle. Now you aee being a good sheep, doing as you are told. Kamala is the first presidential canididate that never won the vote in any state.

Soon as you start throwing out lazy comments like cult, calling him names, providing no evidence to back up your claims, poking fun at people who disagree and so on you immediately make me not willing to put any stock in what you say.

All your comments are contrarian, closed minded and regurgitated things that sound like you just repeat catchphrases and slogans everyone else does that hates trump. Nothing you've said here sounds like an individual thought, it's all just stuff all trump haters repeat over and over and over again.

If you don't like trump that's perfectly fine. But if you can't say you dislike trump with valid reasons in a mature manner then you discredit yourself. Dislike trump because of his performance as a president and dislike the results he achieved, but don't dislike him because you don't care for his personality or because you're in a tribe that says you should hate him.
Lies , hatred amd schemes do not encourage love for a person. Trump is the epitomy of all that
Nothing to like.

Forum List

Back