The ABC debate moderators were debating on behalf of Harris

I skimmed the debate, but I noticed a couple/three times where the moderators interjected on behalf of Harris. One time was the guy moderator saying ABC called the Springfield Ohio city manager.

Since when do debate moderators perform the job of a debater? If Harris handlers thought Trump was going to discuss dog eating, then it's their job to research that and craft a rebuttal.

The moderator's job is not debating. The moderator's job is not intercession. The job of a debate moderator is to ask questions and guide the debate within the rules.

Too bad Trump didn't think to tell them that during the debate.

The CNN moderators actually caring enough to appear neutral apparently didn't sit well with the ABC moderators.
In case you haven't figured it out, CNN was told to let Joe die on the stage and not put any focus on Trump.

I skimmed the debate, but I noticed a couple/three times where the moderators interjected on behalf of Harris. One time was the guy moderator saying ABC called the Springfield Ohio city manager.

Since when do debate moderators perform the job of a debater? If Harris handlers thought Trump was going to discuss dog eating, then it's their job to research that and craft a rebuttal.

The moderator's job is not debating. The moderator's job is not intercession. The job of a debate moderator is to ask questions and guide the debate within the rules.
Damn right! You think they want to be tied to a bigly loser like Trump???

Why didn't they challenge Harris with her non-answer answers (especially the first question on the economy) or her misinformation / disinformation rehearsed lines she repeated?
She never lobbed a doozy like "Immigrants are eating our pets" bullshit. But if she had I'm sure there moderators would have pointed out that there is no credible evidence of that claim. Nor did pointing out the falsehood quell the rabid Neo-GOP's belief that they are......

How many whoppers did the VP pull from the bowels of the Internet (or Elon Muskrats ass)?
At least 20.

They were not moderators.

They were assholes posing as moderators.

She never lobbed a doozy like "Immigrants are eating our pets" bullshit. But if she had I'm sure there moderators would have pointed out that there is no credible evidence of that claim. Nor did pointing out the falsehood quell the rabid Neo-GOP's belief that they are......
She spoke disinformation .. fact .. and never answered questions. What was her response to the state of the economy and if it was better now?

Claims are to be addressed by the other debater, not the moderator. If they are so "ridiculous," then the opposing debater should have no problem addressing them.
Especially when it's glaringly obvious they only check one candidate.

Forum List

Back