Teens, aged 16, 17 and 18, accused of brutal killing of beloved swan mom Fay in New York town and then eating the bird were REFUGEES from Myanmar

I think the problem here is your self-loathing ideology. By and large the illegals crashing the border are well dressed and not "poverty stricken". They crash the border because they hear of free housing, healthcare and prepaid debit cards.
They have a more expensive cell phone than I do!

It's settled the same way global climate change is settled. You are just too weak in your character to accept that fact.
Here it is. Illegals are being flown in to the US by Biden -Harris because of "climate change".

May I have a source for these "six people have already been raped" claim? where is this bike path? state? county? city?
I’m not revealing my location, but suffice it to say it’s a blue sanctuary city,

Was it a police officer who said "because some violent gang from Central America have taken it over"? if it wasn't then who said that?

Yes, it came from the police. And the fact that we have violent gang activity here is well known.

The COVID rate were also highest in the areas where the illegals are.

Settle down Bidener. You're getting frantic.
Have you noticed that the SAME leftists who are rushing in to defend the illegals are the identical posters smearing Jews all the time?

The hypocrisy and upside-down values of leftists is surreal.

I’m not revealing my location, but suffice it to say it’s a blue sanctuary city,
Good, I didn't ask for your location anyway so no worries.
Yes, it came from the police. And the fact that we have violent gang activity here is well known.

The COVID rate were also highest in the areas where the illegals are.
Which police? I'm politely seeking evidence that this is not either a misunderstanding or even fabrication.

If your claim is wholly anecdotal and there's no corroboration possible then why should you be believed?

Good, I didn't ask for your location anyway so no worries.

You most certainly did.
Which police? I'm politely seeking evidence that this is not either a misunderstanding or even fabrication.
The county police.

If your claim is wholly anecdotal and there's no corroboration possible then why should you be believed?
Because I said so. A better question would be: why, when you know full well that there is a big gang problem Hispanic migrants, would you find it hard to believe?

You most certainly did.
I did not, I asked for state, county, city - so that I could search the web for information about the story.
The county police.

Because I said so. A better question would be: why, when you know full well that there is a big gang problem Hispanic migrants, would you find it hard to believe?
If you think I am unaware of the dangers posed by some criminal gangs from central America, then rest assured I am fully aware and concerned.

But these claims can lead to all kinds of vigilante reactions and further problems and its extremely important to never say such things when they might have an unanticipated negative outcome.

Making unsubstantiated claims about an entire ethnic group is dangerous, very dangerous.

In this case, after trying to get sense out of you, I am now inclined to regard what you said as mere rhetoric, made up scare stories.

Here's one example of how this silliness can unfold:

1726173519964.png

Last edited:
If there is drool on my keyboard it's because I want it there. Almost all things in my live are the way they are because I like em that way.
That's not good for the keyboard. Maybe buy a keyboard protector?

1726175160661.jpeg

You can drool as much as you want then clean the protector. I don't need one but I'm just thinkin' of you darlin.'

Forum List

Back