Teens, aged 16, 17 and 18, accused of brutal killing of beloved swan mom Fay in New York town and then eating the bird were REFUGEES from Myanmar

You said that makes Mexico responsible for them. Not me. I wanna know how you came to that conclusion.
They arrived at the US border from mexico

Call it whatever you like

They should remain in mexico till they get a visa

A court makes that determination.
Yes, and courts have determined that most claims are bogus. So knowing the odds, why do we have to allow them here? Why to we come down on the side of illegals with fake asylum claims at the cost of making life worse for honest Americans?

Last edited:
Yes, and courts have determined that most claims are bogus. So knowing the odds, why do we have to allow them here? Why to we come down on the side of illegals with fake asylum claims at the cost of making life worse for honest Americans?
How exactly is your life made worse if someone born in another country comes here?

so the people who routinely hunt animals in the forest for sport are upset some poor kids killed an animal in a park for food?
More often than not, hunters are required to take safety courses and pay a fee for a license.

What "poor kids"? You mean malicious little creeps?

How exactly is your life made worse if someone born in another country comes here?
It’s not about ME. Nor did I say “someone born in another country.” Interesting how you lie about what I said to imply I’m a bigot after the things you’ve said about Jews!

I said honest Americans, and illegal aliens. And you doubt that the lives of working class Americans are made worse by scofflaws with no job skills who compete for apartments and jobs, causing rents to rise and wages to be suppressed?

And what about the schools? The caliber of the schools are worse with the children of the scofflaws go. Makes the property values drop too.

And then of course there’s the illegals who commit crimes. Ask the parents of the innocent girls raped and tortured by the illegal monsters “how does it hurt if they come here?”

And finally, you POS - you demonstrate everything wrong with liberal hypocrites these days. You blame Jews when a Muslim terrorist tries to shoot up their Jewish Center, and bemoan why “Jews won’t act normal” - and then jump to the defense of lowlifes who lie their way into our country, and then demand hotels and food, and drive costs up - and danger up - on DECENT Americans.

Looks like it's working exactly the way it's supposed to work.

The problem is in the execution. Because Trump killed the Aslyum courts, these cases aren't being processed in a timely manner.
Nonsense. There is no such thing as "parole with catch and release" in the US code.

The problem is courts can't keep up with millions of illegals being imported. That's a problem not of execution but of Biden- Harrus flooding the country with illegals.

P.S. To answer your question about how the illegal scumbags have made life worse for ME, police have warned people not to walk on the bike path located a few blocks from my house after 6 pm because some violent gang from Central America have taken it over, and six people have already been raped.

But go back to blaming Jews.

Not what the laws says, and Mexico refuses to play along.

Shit, If I were Mexico, I'd be helping them across the border.

They probably know where every CBP officer is... and they can tell which ones can be bribed, and which ones aren't very attentive.

Deported for not being white eating a bird.

I think the problem here is besides your lack of humanity, is that you don't understand how extreme poverty effects people's mindsets.

My parents grew up during the Great Depression. Even though they made pretty good money, man were they frugal about stuff. Not throwing away food, fixing things they should just replace, etc.

Dad used to hunt birds to put food on the table as a teen, and he continued to hunt well into his fifties.

So you had these kids from the Rohingya tribe (you know, Muslims you pretend to care about because Jews aren't killing them) who have gotten asylum, and they saw what they thought was a wild animal and killed it for food. Again, seems odd to you and me, but we've never wondered where our next meal would come from or even if we would get it.
I think the problem here is your self-loathing ideology. By and large the illegals crashing the border are well dressed and not "poverty stricken". They crash the border because they hear of free housing, healthcare and prepaid debit cards.

P.S. To answer your question about how the illegal scumbags have made life worse for ME, police have warned people not to walk on the bike path located a few blocks from my house after 6 pm because some violent gang from Central America have taken it over, and six people have already been raped.

But go back to blaming Jews.
May I have a source for these "six people have already been raped" claim? where is this bike path? state? county? city?

Was it a police officer who said "because some violent gang from Central America have taken it over"? if it wasn't then who said that?

Last edited:
It’s not about ME. Nor did I say “someone born in another country.” Interesting how you lie about what I said to imply I’m a bigot after the things you’ve said about Jews!

I said honest Americans, and illegal aliens. And you doubt that the lives of working class Americans are made worse by scofflaws with no job skills who compete for apartments and jobs, causing rents to rise and wages to be suppressed?

And what about the schools? The caliber of the schools are worse with the children of the scofflaws go. Makes the property values drop too.

And then of course there’s the illegals who commit crimes. Ask the parents of the innocent girls raped and tortured by the illegal monsters “how does it hurt if they come here?”

And finally, you POS - you demonstrate everything wrong with liberal hypocrites these days. You blame Jews when a Muslim terrorist tries to shoot up their Jewish Center, and bemoan why “Jews won’t act normal” - and then jump to the defense of lowlifes who lie their way into our country, and then demand hotels and food, and drive costs up - and danger up - on DECENT Americans.
You're as easy as Trump at a debate, racist

The Chinese don't eat dogs. Koreans eat dogs.

The Chinese eat a lot of weird stuff, which I find whenever I go to the in-laws for dinner, but they don't eat dog.

Yes they do. Not as much as it used to be, but dog is still eaten in China today.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back