Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
You personally approve a cop murdering Ashli Babbitt and she did not even have a trial to prove she was a danger. You approve a cop in this case yet whine like a child does over George Floyd.

A retired forensic pathologist says George Floyd died from a sudden heart rhythm problem due to his heart disease while being restrained by police officers, not because former Officer Derek Chauvin kept his knee in Floyd’s neck​

Lie.

True it was mini me who said the Hatians were eating springfields pets.

For context, in the last few days, vice presidential candidate JD Vance has echoed a rumor about Haitian migrants in Springfield, Ohio eating people’s pets. Springfield, a city of around 60,000, has received 15,000 to 20,000 migrants in the last four years, many from Haiti.

The oLD WERId guy only heard half of what mini me said, apparently. But who the fuck knows with those two.
except people in Springfield reported it. Fact?

what's a lie? Why do you fkers do this when facts say we're right? I don't understand you showing how blatantly dishonest you are. Weird shit I tell you.

Maryland’s former chief medical examiner testified for Derek Chauvin’s defense on Wednesday that George Floyd died due to his underlying heart disease – not the police restraint.

“In my opinion, Mr. Floyd had a sudden cardiac arrhythmia, or cardiac arrhythmia, due to his atherosclerosis and hypertensive heart disease … during his restraint and subdual by the police,” said Dr. David Fowler, a forensic pathologist who retired as Maryland’s chief medical examiner at the end of 2019.

Baker did not include a lack of oxygen, or asphyxia, as a cause of Floyd's death. Baker said that before he conducted the autopsy, he was aware that Floyd had become unconscious while he was in police custody and had died at a hospital. He said he did not look at videos of Floyd's death, including the bystander video that went viral, until after the autopsy was complete, so as not to be biased in his findings.

Baker's findings were at odds with those of other prosecution expert witnesses who were explicit in their assessments that Floyd died from asphyxia.

what's a lie?
"But in cross-examination, he conceded that he did not have any data or test results to support the theory and that there was no finding of injury due to carbon monoxide."

The next time one of you dildos reads your own links might be the first.

"But in cross-examination, he conceded that he did not have any data or test results to support the theory and that there was no finding of injury due to carbon monoxide."

Baker did not include a lack of oxygen, or asphyxia, as a cause of Floyd's death. Baker said that before he conducted the autopsy, he was aware that Floyd had become unconscious while he was in police custody and had died at a hospital. He said he did not look at videos of Floyd's death, including the bystander video that went viral, until after the autopsy was complete, so as not to be biased in his findings.

Baker's findings were at odds with those of other prosecution expert witnesses who were explicit in their assessments that Floyd died from asphyxia.

The man was paid to spout a baseless theory he admitted was baseless.

Normal humans call that a lie.

People like you call it oxygen. You idiots beg to be lied to.

Last edited:
We have a poster whose mind is fucked up by his own created myths.

Floyd for example died for reasons this pathologist says.

A retired forensic pathologist says George Floyd died from a sudden heart rhythm problem due to his heart disease while being restrained by police officers, not because former Officer Derek Chauvin kept his knee in Floyd’s neck​

Yet a jury of Chauvin's peers sent him to prison for 21 years...

I do not believe I did what you do daily. You had to drag here your own wife. I don't know the woman. I would not insult her as you constantly do to posters on this very forum. You don't mind offending others. So why should you or her be protected?

Well, first, attacking family members is against forum rules. Which is why I never do it. I mercilessly mock forum members if they are idiots. Describes mostly Trump supporters but I've been known to slap a liberal or two around when they're being silly.

Second, making jokes about Asians or other immigrants eating pets is just fucking offensive.

The man was paid to spout a baseless theory he admitted was baseless.

Normal humans call that a lie.

People like you call it oxygen. You idiots beg to be lied to.
that's the guy who called it. Not me. Don't go throwing stones cause your feewings got hurt.

The fact is Floyd was on his side and the cop had his leg on the side of his neck. No air passages are in the side of the neck, but are centered in the neck. Floyd would have to be on his back for the cop to have choked him.

Yet a jury of Chauvin's peers sent him to prison for 21 years...
That is false. Where did you come up with the theory a jury is peers?

Chauvins peers were other cops. And none on the Jury were cops.

Well, first, attacking family members is against forum rules. Which is why I never do it. I mercilessly mock forum members if they are idiots. Describes mostly Trump supporters but I've been known to slap a liberal or two around when they're being silly.

Second, making jokes about Asians or other immigrants eating pets is just fucking offensive.
I do my best not to treat any poster badly. I do not so much as talk about other members children nor spouses. But you drug in your own wife. Why do that if you think she won't get attacked? I do not get why Democrats talk as if they are liberals. They operate as authoritarians and are far from operating as liberals. I did not make jokes about any group.

Trying to cause anguish members here is not allowed. I believe the way the forum is set up the issues are to be discussed and not flame members as you constantly do.

We have a poster whose mind is fucked up by his own created myths.

Floyd for example died for reasons this pathologist says.

The jury said "nuh uh", and that is what counts.

You personally approve a cop murdering Ashli Babbitt and she did not even have a trial to prove she was a danger. You approve a cop in this case yet whine like a child does over George Floyd.

You do not understand policing or the laws governing it. Refrain from exposing your ignorance.

Then it wouldn't matter which side of the neck the knee was on. Since the airway is in the center.
I posted a pathologists report. It seems to be a professionals view.

1726176854902.png

The jury said "nuh uh", and that is what counts.
I watched on TV where the cops were so positive the boyfriend murdered his girlfriend he was put on Trial. Unlike Chauvins trial, this lad was found not guilty. It turned out later the true killer was a man who raped the woman and murdered her and now is in prison for life.

But the cops were devoted as was the attorneys for the city that the boyfriend had actually killed her.

Chauvin faced a Jury devoted to jailing the police. Democrats are totally against the police.

Forum List

Back